Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions
We are confident that when choosing to shop in our outlet you will find everything that you want, at the price you want to pay. Below are a few of our frequently asked questions which we hope will help you.
If you can’t find an answer or want to discuss a product or a problem, please contact us via email. We have a dedicated team ready to help you.
Q: How can I pay for my order?
- PayPal is the only method of payment that we accept.
- All items must be paid for prior to dispatch.
- We are unable to take an order and hold it pending payment.
Q: When will payment be taken for my order?
- Payment will be taken when you place your order. We will then endeavour to get your item posted out to you within 1 working day.
Q: How will I know when my order has been despatched?
- You will receive an email from eBay to confirm once your item has been sent. Our aim is to have all items despatched within 1 working day.
Q: Can I change the delivery address on my order?
- For security reasons, once an order has been placed we are unable to change the delivery address.
Q: How do I make a change to my order?
- Please make sure you check your order carefully before submitting, as these details cannot be changed once you have clicked 'Place Order'
- Always double check your order confirmation to make sure all the details are correct.
- If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us and we will endeavour to have the order removed from our system as a matter of urgency. Please note that this may not always be possible due to processing times and our commitment to a speedy dispatch from our warehouse.
We want to ensure you are always happy when shopping with us. To ensure this, you can return any unopened item within 14 days of the date of your receipt of your order.
Q: I have received my item but it's damaged / faulty. What should I do?
- In the unlikely event of an item being received damaged or faulty, you must report this to us within 3 days of receipt or an item being faulty you must report this to us within 28 days from date of despatch to you.
Q: I’ve changed my mind, what do I do?
- This must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt of the item.
- All items must be returned unused, unopened and in pristine condition. By this we mean that all packaging and all cellophane wrapping, labels and tamper resistant seals must be intact. Sometimes manufacturers will apply a security seal to the product, if this seal is broken the item cannot be re-sold and will not be accepted by our Returns Department.
Q: How do I return an item?
- We want to ensure you are totally satisfied when shopping with us. If you change your mind for any reason, you are able to return an unopened item to us for Return within 14 days of it being received by you. This means all seals and tags must be intact and item must be in pristine condition.
- In the unlikely event of an item being received damaged you must report this to us within 5 days of receipt or an item being faulty you must report this to us within 28 days from date of despatch to you.
- To arrange a return please contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We will then issue you with the Returns address, specific to that item, along with your unique Returns Authorisation number.
Please obtain a proof of postage from the Post Office when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything, however without it we may not be able to process your refund or replacement, in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
Q: When will I receive my refund / replacement?
- We aim to process your returned item(s) within 10 days of receipt of the parcel. Replacements are subject to availability and if not available a refund will be completed.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?
- You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Q: Once my order has been dispatched, when will I receive it?
- From the time you receive your despatch confirmation email, we would expect you to receive your order within 3 - 5 working days for deliveries within the UK, or 5-10 working days for deliveries overseas.
- Any orders placed after 12:00 on Friday will be despatched the next working day (Monday).
- It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them. Check any places where it may have been left, if it cannot fit through your letterbox. Or you can contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
- Please note we have to allow 14 days for delivery inside the UK and 21 days for deliveries outside of the UK to have passed before we're able to investigate the item as 'Lost in Post'.
Q: Do you charge for delivery?
- We provide free UK delivery (Royal Mail 2nd Class/Hermes/Yodel) unless otherwise stated on the website.
- International delivery rates and delivery times may vary by country.
Q: What do I do if I have not received my order?
- Should your order not arrive within the estimated time (please see 'Once my order has been dispatched when will I receive it?'), please contact us so that we can class the item as 'Lost In Post' and investigate with the delivery company.
- Please remember that we cannot investigate any missing orders until 14 days have passed for UK deliveries, 21 days for Europe and 30 days delivery for Rest Of The World.
- We ask that you ensure you report any items not received within 40 days of dispatch as after this time, we may not be able to replace or refund your item.
Q: One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
- We will send you an email to let you know when your order is on its way.
- Report any missing item(s) within 5 days from the date of receipt, if they have been dispatched separately then you will still need to allow up to 14 days.
Q: What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
- In the event that you have ordered a product which will not fit through your letterbox, and you are not in to take delivery, then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. If the courier is Yodel then your parcel may be left in a secure location, if applicable.
- For International orders please refer to your local postal company for their standard procedure in case this differs to the UK.
Q: Which countries do you deliver to?
- We deliver within the UK, to most European countries and Australia.
- Delivery rates and delivery times may vary by country.
Q: Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered Paypal address?
- Yes, when you go to checkout you will be able to select a different delivery address to something other than your registered PayPal address.
Q: Am I able to change the delivery address after placing an order?
- No, once an order has been placed we are unable to amend your delivery address.
Q: Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
- Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. In this instance you should expect delivery on the next working day.
Q: For international orders do you combine postage charges / send items together?
- We do not combine any postage charges. However we do occasionally have special offers for orders of more than one item and any postage discount will be applied at checkout.
- If stock is located in the same area, then we will send the items together.