What are the Shipping Details and Delivery Times?
- We send orders by Royal Mail or Express Courier to most UK destinations with a choice of three different services.
- – Economy: Royal Mail 2nd Class - Estimated 2 to 5 working days
- – Standard: Royal Mail 1st Class - Estimated 1 to 2 working days
- – Express: Next working day to most UK addresses
- Postage options are available at the checkout.
- Orders placed and paid for before 2pm are dispatched that day.
- We do not dispatch orders at weekends or on bank holidays.
- For tracked deliveries check the condition of the delivery before accepting and signing for it.
We cannot make a claim against the carrier for any damage in transit if it is not noted at the time of delivery.
Refuse to accept the delivery if it is obviously damaged, and contact Customer Services as soon as you can.
Deliveries to Outlying and Offshore Areas of the UK
- Deliveries for these areas may take one or two days extra to arrive.
International Shipping and Delivery Times
- Shipping costs for international delivery are shown in the product listing.
- Delivery times vary from country to country
- – Europe: Estimated 5 to 10 working days;
- – Rest of the World: Estimated 8 to 12 working days.
- A Customs Declaration is attached to the parcel if required, and you are responsible for any taxes or fees due.
Can I collect my order from you?
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our store and warehouse near Tresillian, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 4HF.
Please contact Customer Services to discuss this.
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org