How to Apply Our Stickers
1. Clean your wall or surface: Be sure it is smooth, dry and free of dust and dirt.
2. Plan you layout by cutting roughly around the individual graphics and arranging
them on your surface using a masking tape until you are happy with your design.
Remember that you can remove the stickers once applied, but you will not be
able to re-use them.
3. Once ready, Lay each graphic sheet on a flat surface, white backing side up.
Press firmly over the entire sheet with the provided by
squeegee or any other plastic card to make sure that the sticker transfers to
the transfer paper.
4. Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet.
Make sure that none of the sticker pieces is left on the backing paper.
5. Some intricate patterns may want to stick to the backing; simply stop peeling,
roll back a bit & repress the decal onto the transfer tape.
6. Face the self-adhesive side of the sticker down on the location that you desire
with the transfer sheet facing up and apply even,
firm pressure using the provided plastic to ensure complete removal of any bubbles.
7. Gently peel the transfer paper from the sticker.
8. Bubbling may occur after the graphics are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or
needle and poke the bubbled area a couple of times,
then smooth it out with your hands.
We are very proud in our wall decal products and hope you will enjoy the design
process and results and would be happy to assist you with any question you may