The Savile Row Company Christmas Delivery Information and Christmas Opening Hours UK Orders Placed on Monday the 21st December 2015 by 2:00pm Delivered by the 24th December 2015
- Wednesday 23rd December 2015 - Orders placed (UK only) next working day before 2:00pm will be dispatched with an aim (not guaranteed) to deliver on the 24th of December 2015 Customer Services Support Available 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Christmas Eve - Thursday 24th December 2015 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed Customer Services Support Available 9:00am to 2:00pm.
- Christmas Day Friday 25th December 2015 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed - Customer Services Support Closed.
- Boxing Day Saturday 26th December 2015 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed - Customer Services Support Closed.
- Sunday 27th December 2015 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed - Customer Services Support Available 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- Monday 28th December 2015 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed - Customer Services Support Available 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- New Year's Eve- Thursday 31st December 2015 - Collection and Deliveries - Reduced Service - Customer Services Support Available 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- New Year's Day Friday 1st January 2016 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed - Customer Services Support Closed.
- Saturday 2nd January 2016 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed - Customer Services Support Available 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Sunday 3rd January 2016 - No deliveries or collections - Warehouse Dispatch Closed - Customer Services Support Available 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- Monday 4th January 2016 - Resume Normal Service - Customer Services Support available for general enquiries or if you just prefer the personal touch, please call our helpline between 9am-5pm Mon-Sat & 11am-6pm Sunday +44 (0)28 7939 5005.
Last Posting Dates for all standard International Deliveries Friday 18th December 2015These dates are important as these really are the final services we offer to ensure your Christmas greetings get through to friends and family living overseas in time for the big day.
Normal Shipping Imformation (After Holidays)
Next Day DeliveryPlease note the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2.30pm. All orders must be placed and payment must be cleared before this time. Deliveries will be made by our couriers to the address displayed on the label. If you know you are not going to be at the delivery address on the day of delivery, you can choose to nominate a neighbour to receive the order on your behalf, please leave a signed note for the courier with the waybill number (obtainable by contacting our Call Centre) and the address where you want the order to be delivered to. This will act as an authorisation to the courier to leave the order with your neighbour.
Standard DeliveryWe aim to deliver your order within 5 -7 working days and 10-15 working days for International shipments. For garments that require alteration please allow 2-3 extra working days to cater for this.
We offer a Free Returns Service for our UK customers. Our 3 month 'No Quibble' Guarantee means that if you are not entirely satisfied with your goods, you may return them for an exchange or refund.
If an item is out of stock or if there is a further delay, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss suitable alternatives and whether you still want to progress with the order.
UK customers please note when using a different delivery address for your first order we may contact you by letter sent to the billing address before shipment can take place.
Customers using an international billing address (outside the UK) must have their order shipped to the billing address for their first order!
|Delivery To||Delivery Option||Delivery Charge|
|UK, CI, IOM, BFPO||Standard Delivery||£4.95|
|Next Day Delivery with DHL||£9|
|Next Day Delivery with DHL||£15|
|Europe Standard Service||Royal Mail Airmail Standard Service||£9|
|Rest of World*||Royal Mail||£15|
* Note we only ship our goods into these countries: ANDORRA, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BAHAMAS, BAHRAIN, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CANADA, CAYMAN ISLANDS, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS), FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GIBRALTAR, GREECE, HOLY SEE (VATICAN CITY STATE), HONG KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, INDIA, IRELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAMAICA, JAPAN, JORDAN, KUWAIT, LATVIA, LIECHTENSTEIN, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MALAYSIA, MALTA, MONACO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, QATAR, ROMANIA, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, SAN MARINO, SAUDI ARABIA, SINGAPORE, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, UKRAINE, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED STATES, VIRGIN ISLANDS.
Non-EU Customers & VAT: Please note that VAT is not refunded to customers outside the EU due to higher delivery costs and the fact that we are absorbing part of the shipping charges for non EU orders.
Our goods normally arrive within the specified delivery timeframe, however from time to time problems may occur. If your order has not arrived, please contact our Customer Services Department on 028 7939 5005 from Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm and Sunday 11.00am to 6.00pm. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate any problems as soon as possible.