- If you are not satisfied with your item please return within 14 days of receiving it.
- Returned items should be returned in original condition with tags and labels.
- It should be in original packaging therefore suitable for re-sale.
- There must be a copy of the invoice. Items should also be accompanied by a cover note which must contain eBay id, a reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- If item is not suitable for re-sale we do reserve the right to decline a refund.
- Once we have received the item we will refund the item excluding the actual postal charge.
- We recommend that you send all parcel using Recording Delivery Service.
- We will refund using the same method used to purchase the product.
- If you wish to exchange, please state the size and colour of the item.
- Please be aware that original postage cost for your exchange will be included.
- 7 days cooling off period (EU) only Under the UK distance selling regulation EU customers have seven working days from the day after you receive your items to cancel your contract of order with us. To do this you must inform us in writing at our return address for purpose of statutory rights.
- For contract to be cancelled you must return all items in your order with tags and in original packaging therefore suitable for re-sale.