What to do when something goes wrong
If anything does go wrong the chances are that we have experienced it before and can fix it quickly. You can probably see from our feedback that we have a great reputation of which we are very proud.
What can go wrong?
Your item is not received when expected or is not as described in our listing. If this happens please read the following information carefully:-
· If your order has not been received when expected the likelihood is that it will be waiting to be collected from your local Royal Mail or Parcelforce Delivery Office. Please go to the Delivery page for help.
· Check the item listing - Review the item description and postage and payment terms. Have you allowed enough time for us to receive and confirm payment? Have you read our P&P terms?
· Contact Us - If you are still concerned, email us using the 'Ask seller a question' link in the item listing.
· Check your email spam filters for messages from us. It's possible that we have tried to email you but your spam filters are blocking our emails.
· Check your own contact information - It's possible that we have tried to contact you via email or phone but your contact information is incorrect. Go to My Account in My eBay and click on Personal Information. Make sure all your details are correct.
· If you are still unhappy after carefully following the above, for our protection and yours we encourage buyers to open a formal Item not received or significantly not as described Dispute. To do this go to my eBay, Won Items and you will find a 'Resolve a Problem' link in the drop down list of options to the right of your order.
· EBay requires a minimum 10 day waiting period after a transaction closes before the Item not received process can be started. This is to allow us sufficient time to receive and clear payment, pack and ship the order, and address your questions and concerns. Learn more about eBay's Item not received or significantly not as described Process.
· In the meantime, eBay encourages you to take the steps above.