FREEPOST on selected items (UK only)
£0.57 Fixed UK postage rate.
£0.89 Fixed EU & Canada postage rate (£1.09 for Peas & Beans).
No matter how many packs or the mix of seed varieties you order at any one time, the Postage for the first packet of seeds is a flat £0.57 (£0.89 EU & Canada - International signed for also available from £6.58). P&P for any additional packets is completely FREE. (Bulk heavy packets over 100gm not included and charged at cost). For multiple purchases, please purchase all the seeds required individually but do not pay before proceeding to checkout. Once complete select the pay for items option, simply follow the Ebay instructions and ensure all your items are on the invoice and a single P&P charge has been applied before payment. If you are unsure or there is any problem simply e-mail us and we will send a combined invoice to you with a payment link.
PLEASE NOTE: the postage discount only applies to purchases which are combined onto a single invoice and paid for in a single payment, if in any doubt ask before payment. Orders paid seperately will be dispatched seperately.
- We spend considerable time identifying the best suppliers from which to source the highest quality seeds and where possible always buy direct from the grower to obtain the freshest supplies.
- We currently have suppliers / growers based in UK, France, Italy, Netherlands, USA and India and we are always on the look out for more.
- New varieties and replacement stock are constantly arriving to ensure effective stock rotation.
- All our suppliers must be able to provide us with the dates of harvest, batch identification, dates of independent germination testing and results achieved.
- We do our upmost to ensure the accuracy and purity of all seeds supplied, but are often entirely in the hands of the commercial grower. In the unlikely event of any issue with a specific variety please contact us by email and we will investigate immediately. Please note any refund or liability is limited to the cost of the item and any postage paid.
UK / EU Legislation
- We are proud to be one of the very few professional seed merchants on eBay who are legally registered as per UK law, fully inspected by DEFRA (Last inspection May 2011) and exceed all the stringent UK/EU regulations for quality, process and records.
- All our seeds far exceed EU "Seed Germination & Purity Standards" and come with a minimum life of 2 seasons, clearly marked on each packet ( unless otherwise stated in the listing due to the variety ie parsnip / onion / parsley).
- Due to varying national regulations on seed importation it is the buyers responsibility to ensure the seed variety and quantity purchased is permitted for importation by the buyers national authorities. Although within the EU restrictions are minimal, we can assume no liability for orders held or refused entry by local national customs or inspectors unless the seed is subsequently found to contain a disease or pest in contracvention of EU legislation.
- We do not supply individual "plant passports" for sales with the EU borders of standard sized seed packets.
- Due to prohibitive costs we are not able to supply "Phytosanitary Certificates" for restricted seed varieties, for sales outside of the EU.
- We conduct our own stringent germination tests on a rolling programme throughout our stock range to ensure all varieties exceed legal requirements.
- We grow or have grown the majority of the varieties offered on our trials grounds to ensure their suitability and be able to provide advice where required.