We were established in 1823 by Thomas Pritty. In 1934 Maitland Walter Partridge and his sister Edith registered our current n...read more
We were established in 1823 by Thomas Pritty. In 1934 Maitland Walter Partridge and his sister Edith registered our current name M W Partridge. In 1969 we became a limited company. Our current owner Keith Young of Cosford Properties acquired the company in 1984. Although the official trade name of our company is M W Partridge & Co Ltd, we are known locally as Partridges of Hadleigh.
We pride ourselves on traditional values and have helpful staff on hand to give advice on our great range of products.
We are visited by customers from a wide local area including Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, and obviously Suffolk, although it has been known to serve people from as far afield as *France, *Canada, *South Africa, *Australia and *America. *Customers from outside of the UK have made personal visits to us, we limit our web site sales to UK customers.
You are here