|RIGHT OF CANCELLATION & RETURNS
- The United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations 2000 provide you with a right to cancel your order for products at any time up to the end of the seventh day following the day after the day on which you received the products or fourteen days after despatch. You do not need to give us any reason for cancellation.
- If you wish to cancel your order please email us at email@example.com with details of your cancellation.
- AUCTION ITEMS ARE NON RETURNABLE
- If you have already received the products you must carefully repackage and return them to us in an un-used, un-opened, re-saleable condition including all labelling, in the case of Animal cages they must have been un-built, and returned with all packaging and including any free gifts. This should be done within 7 days of receiving your item(s). Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take good care of them.
- The address for returns is
- M.J. Aquatics. 55 Burden Road, Beverley, East Yorkshire HU17 9LH
- We will credit the price of the cancelled products, as per our returns policy once they have been received and checked minus any handling/restocking fees normally an amount of 20% or an amount equal to but not exceeding the shipping whichever is the greater. We will not refund any postage costs incurred in either delivering your order or your costs in returning the goods to us. Where shipping was free to the buyer it will be calculated at real costs charged to us.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer remain unaffected.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales only.
- DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- The only data we collect is your name, email address and purchase history. We do not collect or store any financial details of any of our customers. We will never pass your information on to third parties except in the case of delivery firms who will be passed your address details for delivery of your goods.
- These auctions and products are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not make and expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all representations or warranties of any kind with respect to these auctions and products without limitation their completeness, accuracy, fitness or suitability for any purpose or freedom from viruses.
- We, our directors, employees and other agents shall not be liable for damages of any kind including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income or profits, loss of or corruption of data, loss of or damage to property or claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
- We are not responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control, nor that use of our website will be completely error free or uninterrupted.
- We will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for reasons beyond our control.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- We accept no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which this website has links and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on such sites.