It is the buyer’s responsibility to check all goods upon delivery before signing for them this is your right as a customer and driver cannot refuse to let you do this even if he/she is in a rush. In the very unlikely event of receiving damaged goods the Buyer is required to contact us within 24 hrs, and sign the goods as “damaged on delivery” Or not sign for the items and return items instantly with couriers/haulages at same time. This will minimise delivery returns expenses for buyers and for insurance purposes.
· Self Assembly furniture cannot be returned once assembled or part assembled.
· Pictures of items are a representation of the item, and as such, sometimes the physical item will differ slightly to the picture presented, colour in particular should be paid special attention, as limitations on colour quality can occur.
· In the event of any damaged, missing or incorrect items, the buyer is required to contact us, within 24 hours of receiving delivery.
· When an item is damaged, enclosing photos with your correspondence helps us greatly with identifying parts and the extent of the damage. Please email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
· For minor damages and/or missing parts we reserve the right to assess the issue and may send out replacement parts rather than re-issue the entire product.
· Cancellations are only accepted in writing, either by letter or e-mail.
· All cancellations are subject to a 10% restocking charge,
· All returns must be in the original packaging, and in the same condition upon which they were delivered. The cost of this and any freight charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
· All liability for the goods will pass to the Buyer, upon signing for delivery. If you later find items are damaged we will not be held responsible.