Warranty / Returns
- We offer 30 days peace of mind guarantee (refund or exchange), if you have any concern.
- Defective or damaged item during transit must be reported within 48 hours in receipt. Contact us through eBay messaging system
- Simply return the purchased item(s) within 30 days of receipt in its original (re-sellable) condition and packaging for a refund (minus Postage & Packaging) or exchange.
- If you have purchased a wrong item and like to return, you will be responsible for safe return, return postage cost and our postage & packaging cost of the item. You should use strong and safe packaging [Please put it nicely in the same box you have received if it is not damaged or use new box with tape on sides as we have sent it, so it doesn't get damage in transit].
- FREE delivery is applicable within the UK Mainland only and free delivery is only applicable if you are intending to keep the item, it means postage is included in cost of the item.
- Any faulty item(s) or wrong item(s) must be returned within 30 days from receipt. It is customer's responsibility to pay for return postage in any instance. It is advisable that customer should obtain proof of postage in case of rare event of the item not being received.
- We offer three months warranty on most of our items covering manufacturing defects only. This warranty excludes any damage/mishandling caused by the user.
- If our supplied item develops a fault due to a manufacturing defect please get in touch with us via eBay messaging system for RMA (return merchandise authorization) and return instructions. If you return the item, you must return it with RMA number and copy of invoice, and must state reason for return.
- Price listed is VAT inclusive, VAT invoice will be sent with your item.
- We can only refund or replace the item when we actually receive it back. All Returns are processed within 5 working days of receipt at our office.
By placing a bid or buying an item all customers agree with our terms and conditions. If you are not up to the legal age of entering into an agreement, then you must not use this service.