1. All sales are subject to the following trading terms- these terms and conditions do not
affect the consumer's statutory rights.
2. In regards to business to business sales and usage we do not offer any warranty.
3. We guarantee that the goods that we supply will be to the correct specification as
advertised, however we are unable to guarantee precise compatibility or suitability. It is the
responsibility of the customer to check this prior to ordering. We try to insure that all
information provided is as accurate as possible.
4. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have
received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us.
Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us
KMS DISTRIBUTIONS LTD, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that
confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us
(Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation which you will get by
5. We warrantee and represent that the goods are as described in the listing. We specifically
disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and
non-infringement. Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for
their intended purpose or use.
6. All prices are quoted in £ sterling.
7. Payment terms are cash, PayPal, credit/debit cards and cheque (subject to guarantee or
8. Title of the goods remains with KMS DISTRIBUTIONS LTD until payment is made in full.
9. Delivery prices are quoted for mainland UK only – Certain areas of the highlands,
Northern Scotland, Ireland and the Channel Islands may attract a surcharge. For delivery other
than mainland UK please contact us for a firstname.lastname@example.org
10. We will give you an estimated date of dispatch for your order. If these dates cannot be met
for any reason we will try to keep you informed of any delays and when you can expect delivery.
Whilst we make every effort to keep to stated delivery times we cannot be held liable for any
losses or costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet estimated delivery dates and times.
11. Please check for any shortages or damages to your delivery and if possible advise us within
48 hours of the delivery. Provided that this notice is given we will arrange to collect, replace,
and repair or refund the goods free of charge.
12. All goods are offered subject to stocks and availability. If for any reason they are no
longer available we will try to offer an alternative, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the
contract and offer a refund.
13. Important - Consumer Rights Act 2015
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have the right to cancel
the contract within 30 working days - starting from the day after you take delivery of the goods (a
"Cooling off" Period). You have the right to cancel for any reason without penalty.
If you wish to cancel a contract please write, and e-mail us stating your details invoice
number and cancellation instructions.
14. You have a legal "duty of care" to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods
to us at your expense to our address if the goods are no longer required or if you have changed
your mind. If the Product is not faulty or damaged on delivery, and you cancel the order within 30
working days of receipt, in the same condition in which you received them. You have a legal
obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and if you fail
to comply with this obligation, you will be liable for a claim of compensation being made against
15. If it is more convenient we can arrange collection by our couriers, please see our Delivery
and Returns section for the associated prices.