Goods which prove to be unsuitable may be returned for a refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions:
- The cost of P&P to return the item to us is paid by you the customer.
- Items are as new, in a resalable condition and complete with all original packaging.
- Items need to be returned unused and in their original condition.
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10% (this does not affect your statutory rights).
All returns for items purchased via our eBay store need to be done through the Resolution Centre within eBay. If you wish to return an item, request a return and we will respond and issue you a returns authorisation number. When returning the item(s) to us, please include the following information:
- Your name and address
- Account number (this will be on your original invoice)
- Order reference number (this will be on your original invoice)
- Reason for return
- RMA number obtained through the eBay resolution centre
We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered or damaged in transit back to us. Please retain your proof of postage etc.. as you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
We can arrange collections for items to be returned to us as long as they are from mainland UK and weigh no more than 30kgs at a cost of £14.99. Please contact us for details.