Our Standard Return Policy:
Personalised Items cannot be refunded or exhanged.
- You may return most unused/ unopened items within 14 days after delivery for a full refund. You must notify us within 7 days if you are returning an Item.
- Faulty Items must be reported within 7 days of recieving the item(s).
- ALL RETURNS ARE PROCESSED BY EMAIL.
Items returned must be in the condition shipped. You are responsible for the return shipping cost. We recommend customers to use postal services that can track and provide insurance.
To return your item, please CONTACT US to obtain a "Return Merchandise Authorization number." Item(s) returned without a return authorization number, have been opened/ used, or not in the original condition sent, will not qualify for a refund. It will not be reship back to you, until you pay for the shipping and handling fee needed to return the items back to you.
When RMA # is emailed to you, the email will include:
- The total amount to be refunded when return is received.
- The expiration date for the RMA#. So please return the item before the expiration. POSTMARK on or before the expiration is accepted. RMA# will expire in 10 days.
- The return shipping address.
After we have received your return item(s), our return department will notify you by email which will include the amount of refund.
Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
You are responsible for all and any applicable duties and taxes in the destination country those are not included in your total paid. If a shipment is rejected by you because of customs clearance charges or gets returned to us due to restrictions your country has in place regarding the importation of the goods you purchased with our assistance, you will be held liable for return shipment and/or all other miscellaneous fees incurred by us that are associated with that return.