- Applying your Wall Art Decal
Full payment must be made within 7 days of listing ending.
|1. Clean the area you intend to place the sticker with a dry cloth, ensuring the area is free from dirt and dust.|
2. Lay the sticker on a flat surface and run the edge of a credit card or similar over it slowly but firmly to remove any air bubbles.
3. Flip the sticker over and peel off the backing paper, ensuring the sticker is still attached to the translucent application paper.
4. Position the sticker carefully where you want it to go on the wall, and again run your hand or the credit card over the surface to remove air bubbles and create a bond between the vinyl and the wall.
5. After applying pressure in Step 4, leave it for a few minutes to stick properly. Then carefully peel back the translucent application paper ensuring all pieces of vinyl are fully adhered to the wall.
6. Stand back and admire your new art work! Classy, stylish and long lasting, you've just transformed your decor in 15 minutes!