- How do I combine postage for only one delivery charge?
- For your order to be eligible for combined postage it must be in the same basket. Please note this option is not currently available for orders placed on the iPhone or iPad app as there is no basket function only a buy button.
- How long will delivery take?
- Standard delivery (UK Mainland) will take up to 5 working days.
- How much is Standard Delivery?
- £2.95 for UK Standard Delivery
- Do you offer next day delivery ?
- Yes next working day delivery is available at £9.95 for the UK (excluding remote areas and N. Ireland where next day delivery will take 48 hours)
- I have already placed my order with standard delivery can I upgrade it to next working day delivery?
- Yes, but you will need to pay a further £7.00
- If I order more than one item what would the delivery charge be?
- The standard UK delivery cost is £2.95 no matter how many items in the order.
- What delivery companies do you use ?
- Parcelforce tracked ,Royal mail tracked and UPS
- Are your deliveries tracked?
- Yes all deliveries are sent by track and trace service to ensure safe delivery.
- How can I track my order ?
- Upon dispatch an automated email will be sent with a tracking reference, simply click on the link to view the status of your order.
- What happens if I am out when my delivery is attempted?
- All delivery companies will leave a card with details for collection if they are unable to deliver the order.
Royal mail will leave your parcel at the nearest geographical post office for collection (you will need to present the card for collection).
Parcelforce will either return the parcel to their depot or the Post Office for collection.
UPS delivers Monday to Friday only (weekends and bank holidays are excluded). If home delivery was unsuccessful UPS will either drop off at a local collection point or return the package to the shipper.
- My parcel has not arrived what should I do?
- In the first instance, check your track and trace as provided in the dispatch email. If this does not help then please contact dotcomgiftshop and we will contact the courier company directly on your behalf.
- Do you deliver to Europe?
- We currently deliver to France, Germany, and Ireland at £6.95 per order. Please up to 7 days for delivery.
- How do I return my order ?
- You can return your purchase for a refund within 30 days of receiving it. Simply post the item/s to dotcomgiftshop with the completed returns form.
Our address is: dotcomgiftshop, 3-4 Allied Way, London, W3 0RL
- How long do I have to return my order?
- We accept returns 30 days after dispatch subject to being in original packing and condition.
- When will my refund be done ?
- Your refund will be processed within 2 days of receipt of return.
- Can I add to my order after it has been placed?
- We will always try and accommodate any changes. The sooner you contact us the better as if it has already been packed and on a pallet ready for dispatch it will be too late.
- I have a damaged item what should I do?
- Please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify the situation.
- Can I make a bid for an item?
- No, all our items are ‘Buy It Now’
- How long do I have to pay?
- All items are for immediate payment.
- When will you take payment?
- All items are listed ‘Pay Now.’
- Does the price include VAT ?
- Yes .
- What happens if an item I have ordered is out of stock?
- In the unlikely event this happens we will contact you directly to inform you and refund the cost of the item.
If it forms part of an order that has several other in stock items we will notify you and wait for your reply prior to processing the order.
- Can you deliver to different address other than billing address?
- Yes but you would need to change the primary PayPal address when ordering.
- Are all products new?
- Yes all our products are new, we don't sell used products.
- How can I pay for my order?
- Can I get a discount ?
- Please contact us if you want to order a high number of multiple products or have a very high order value.
- Do you have a catalogue?
- No we update our products too often to print catalogues.