YOUR RING SIZE
There are different Ring Guides in different areas. Below are several systems for denoting the RING SIZES in use around.
Below is a chart of ring sizes for the convenience of our international customers..
RING SIZE MEASURING METHOD
- Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
- Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
- Look up your ring size using the form above..
Kindly understand that NOT all ring styles are suitable for re-sizing. Please check with us if needed before bidding. For those rings re-sizable, please read following details:
Buyer to pay US$10.00 for resizing. The ring can be resized up/down 4 sizes. (Ex. Size N can be resized to, K, L, M, O, P & Q) If your size is smaller than the range, please contact us before bidding. If your size is bigger than the resizable range, the extra resizing fee is US$1.50 per size. Ring resizing takes around 16 days to finish.
Re-sizing will proceed only after we have received full auction payment together with re-sizing fee.
Kindly note that after re-sizing, the ring being shipped will not be covered by our return policy, return will only accept subject to manufacturing defect only.