- Items are usually dispatched within 24-48 working hours of cleared payment.
- Once dispatched orders usually arrive within 3-5 working days. In the case of a lost or delayed item we need to wait at least 14 working days after dispatch before a replacement can be issued. In this case you will also be required to complete a short missing item form to verify that the item has not arrived.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order unless agreed in writing.
- Orders will be dispatched within the APPROXIMATE time frame given provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available.
- Should we be unable to meet the dispatch time given we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you. Should a significant delay occur we will contact you with the option of cancelling your order.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for any reason we will contact you as soon as possible.
- If your order is over 5Kg and you live in a remote location such as the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands or Northern Ireland, we may levy a surcharge to cover the extra carriage to these areas. Should this be the case we will contact you with the option of either paying the surcharge or cancelling the order. Remote postcodes include AB30-AB38, AB40-AB56, BT, FK17-FK21, G83, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-KA28, KW, PA20-PA99, PH, TR21-TR25, ZE.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods then we reserve the right to store the goods until delivery is achieved and charge you for any associated costs.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations we shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any amount paid. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to us. Should you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to deduct any direct costs incurred in retrieving the goods.
- In the case where a customer rejects their order with the courier that tries to deliver we will not be liable for any courier charges that then arise in retrieving that order or having it returned back to us. In this case such charges will be deducted from any refund or charged to the customer.
- If the courier asks you to sign for the goods then please check their condition. If the packaging has been badly damaged or opened then please make a note of this with the courier before signing. Do not reject the goods - you must sign for them and then notify us of any problems.
- For Christmas deliveries Royal Mail's cut off date is usually 18th December. We will continue to dispatch items after this point but they may not arrive until after Christmas day.
- We offer FREE postage for some items (where advertised). This offer extends to the UK only.
- You may return an item which was damaged or faulty when delivered for a full refund. We test all returns. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as faulty. In this case we will also refund your return postage. You must notify us of the issue within 7 working days of delivery.
- You may return an item which is not as described for a full refund. The refund will be issued once the item has been received and verified as incorrect. In this case we will also refund your return postage. You must notify us of the issue within 7 working days of delivery.
- You have the statutory right to cancel the order within 7 working days of delivery and have a full refund (cooling off period). The refund will be issued once the item has been received back and processed. Return postage will only be refunded if the item is damaged, faulty or not as described. It is the buyer's responsibility to return the item. If you decide to return an item after the cooling off period has expired a minimum 25% restocking charge will be deducted from any refund.
- We cannot accept any items for return which have been specifically manufactured or ordered for you. These items are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations.
- We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is damaged, faulty or incorrect.
- Before returning any item(s) please contact us for a returns note and authorisation number. We reserve the right to refuse any item that does not have a valid returns authorisation code. Once your return is logged you must not return the item until you here back from our returns department, authorising the return. We will reject any item that is returned before authorisation.
- In the case where an item has arrived damaged you will be required to provide a photograph showing the damage before any return will be processed.
- In the case where an item has arrived damaged or incorrect we may provide a pre paid return label. In this case the pre paid label MUST be used. If you send your item(s) back using an alternative method we will not be responsible for the costs incurred in doing so.
- Items must be returned with all packaging in a reasonable state. We reserve the right to levy a surcharge to replace product packaging that is missing or returned in a damaged/defaced condition. Where a surcharge is levied this will be a minimum of 25% of the original purchase price.
- Items must be returned with all original components unless otherwise agreed in writing. Any items that arrive back with parts missing will be resent to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Any items are returned at your own risk. We strongly advise you to take care when returning items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed & adequately packaged. Items that arrive back damaged or destroyed as a result of poor packaging will not be accepted. These items will be resent to the customer at the customer's expense.
- If you have any questions about our returns policy please contact us prior to purchase.