Buyaparcel Returns and Refunds Guide
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your item and there will be no need to return it. However, if you do, we want to make this process as quick and easy as we can. Before returning any item, please contact our team via phone or email.
We offer a 14 day return policy, subject to terms and conditions. Once you inform our team, you can then return the parcel within 14 days of receiving the goods. This is under the following conditions:
- The item must be in a resalable condition. Items that are returned to us that are not in this condition, or after 28 days will have a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund.
- Carriage charges for returning unwanted parcels are at your expense, we cannot be held responsible for this.
- We recommend you use a traceable service.
Once we receive your parcel back we will issue a refund, we will not exchange the item. If there is another item you wish to purchase we want to be able to get this to you in the quickest possible time, placing a brand new order will ensure this happens.
If you need to return an item due to an error we have made or because your item is damaged, please contact our team within 14 days who will resolve this with you. It is highly important that you check your goods as soon as they are received. They will advise if a collection can be made or if we will cover the return cost of the parcel. Please note:
- We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect or damaged items if you notify us after 14 days.
- Return costs will only be covered if authorised by a member of the Buyaparcel team.
- We cannot be held responsible for an arranged collection that fails.
- If this occurs, you will need to return the parcel of your own accord, no matter the reason for the original collection.
- The items must be returned within 30 days of purchase with a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
If your item is under warranty and no longer working as it should, please contact our team who will advise how to resolve this.
We work hard to ensure we are partnering with the best delivery companies. On occasions, Royal Mail and our couriers may have difficulties making a delivery due to address issues etc. If this is the case you will be contacted by the carrier advising how to arrange redelivery. If a delivery is unsuccessful the parcel will be returned to us & our team will then notify you. We will resend the parcel once a full redelivery fee has been made.
- If a parcel is returned to us due to it being refused, a £10 fee will be deducted from your refund.
- We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred while you are in communication with our team.
Godfreys It Ltd
Contact Telephone Numbers:
0845 270 4989 / 01502 440232
Your statutory rights will not be affected.
All refunds are subject to inspection of goods once they are returned to us and must be authorised prior to return.