Buyaparcel Returns and Refunds Guide
All the returns procedures listed below are subject to you notifying us by phone or mail prior to returning the item:
Returns and Refunds Enquiries:
- You may return an item for any reason within 7 working days of receiving the goods. We will not be held responsible for the method of postage used to return the goods or the payment of the transit back to us. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable service to return any items, defective or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if the item is not in a resalable condition. In some circumstances we may also charge a minimum of a 15% restocking charge (this fee can vary depending on the product). If for any reason we agree to collect goods from an agreed address, we cannot be held responsible for collection failures. In such an event, the customer must return the goods at their own cost regardless of the original reason for collection.
- If you wish to return an item because of an error on our part, or it is defective, please contact us and we will arrange a collection. We will only cover your return postage costs if agreed prior to returning the goods. The item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided you retain a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
- When an item is returned to us from Royal Mail or our carriers because it was undelivered and arrangements were not made to redeliver or collect, we will resend the item when payment for the full cost of delivery is made. Our special offer delivery does not apply to redelivered goods.
- We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred during communication with Buyaparcel.com whether that communication be via telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
- All returns are subject to the goods being complete, unused and in a resalable condition. This includes the goods packaging.
- Any quoted delivery charges apply only to mainland UK addresses, excluding some areas of Scotland, Ireland and outlying islands. We reserve the right to charge additional postage for international delivery or to remote areas of the UK mainland. This is entirely at our discretion.
- We regret that we cannot refund incorrectly supplied goods if they are not returned in a resalable condition, with the original packaging. Customers are urged to check deliveries upon receipt.
Tel: 0845 270 4989 (Local rate) / 01502 533171
Godfreys IT LTD
All refunds are subject to inspection of goods once they are returned to us and must be authorised prior to return. Please note that item(s) that are returned to us that are not due to our error will have the return shipping costs deducted from the refund.