Terms & Conditions
Please read through these terms and conditions carefully before using the website. They do not affect your statutory rights. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall also govern all transactions on the website to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without giving notice to you, and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on this section of the website; your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions. You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. We also recommend to all our customers to print and retain a copy of the terms and conditions for future reference.
1. The Customer
- The Customer must be over the age of 16 and legally entitled to purchase prescription spectacles.
- The Customer must not be registered partially sighted or blind.
- The Customer agrees that all details provided, including address, contact details and payment details are up to date and correct.
2. Availability and Description of goods
- All goods advertised for sale on the website are subject to availability. If for any reason an item required by a customer is unavailable they will be informed immediately either by e-mail or by telephone and offered a replacement item.
- While every effort is made to meet our customers’ demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an act of god, war, strike, lockout, labor dispute, fire, flood, drought, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Items that cannot be supplied to the Customer will not be charged to him/her. We will not be responsible though for any loss to the customer or damage to any goods that have not been supplied.
- All items advertised on the website are an accurate as possible description of the item supplied to the Customer.
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
- Prices displayed on the Website are correct as of time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices without notice. This does not however affect customers who have made payment for any item prior to the change in price.
4. Postage and packaging
- Postage and packaging charges will vary depending on purchases.
- All items will be sent first class worldwide. However this is subject to change.
- Delivery charges are calculated as part of the checkout process.
5. Payment information
- Payment must be made by the Customer at the time of ordering.
- We only accept payment by via PayPal.
- Cheques are also accepted but the Cheque and payment must be received before the item is dispatched to the customer.
- Items will be dispatched to the customer only once the payment has been received.
- All payments must be made in GBP Sterling.
6. Delivery of Goods
- All items will be delivered to the customer after payment has been received and to the address specified by the customer on the order form.
- All items will be delivered in the quickest time possible. However we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery before the cessation of the 30 day delivery period, of any item ordered by a customer through the website caused by the manufacturer or any other third party.
- If delivery is not within the agreed time the Company will arrange another time for delivery.
- If for any reason at all (not due to The ASVP Shop part) you do not accept delivery of the goods in accordance with this paragraph then we may charge you an additional fee to cover any reasonable direct costs (including additional insurance, delivery and storage)
- Once the item has been received by the customer any damage incurred is the responsibility of the customer.
- When the goods have been delivered the customer must inspect them carefully. If for any reason the goods are damaged or lost, please contact us within 24 hours to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
- All prices exclude delivery.
- Inside each delivery will be confirmation of the prescription, if the prescription stated does not match the prescription ordered, please contact us immediately.
- The ASVP Shop will not pay the customer’s costs for any return of products. To eliminate the risk of a return getting lost in transit, and therefore not being eligible for a refund, the customer should use a method of returning the goods to ASVP Shop whereby the customer can obtain proof that the goods have been sent by the customer and received by The ASVP Shop. The ASVP Shop will not issue refunds for any return of goods which do not arrive at the “Returns Address”.
7. Statutory Rights
- If for any reason the customer is unsatisfied with the item that he/she has ordered then they have 14 days in which to return the item in question. This will not in anyway affect the Statutory Rights of the Customer
- Any items damaged whilst in the possession of the customer will not be accepted and as a result no refund or alternative item will be offered. As mentioned all responsibility for the item passes to the customer once the item has been received.
8. Warranty and Liability
- We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any damage to the goods caused by the customer once the item has been received.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any goods advertised on our site.
- Without any prejudice to the customers statutory rights, all the information and materials contained in this website (including, without limitation, text, graphics and links) are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- In no circumstances will The ASVP Shop or it’s employee’s, agents or subcontractors be liable to you the customer for any business interruption, loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, contracts, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any breach of the statutory implied terms as to title of goods or for fraud or any other liability which by law we are not permitted to limit or exclude.
- In all other cases, our total liability (including our employees, agents and subcontractors) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) and breach of statutory duty or otherwise will not exceed the price of the goods and services to which the claim relates.
- Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
- All items listed on the website are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell any item to any customer, as we deem fit.
- All Logo's and the The ASVP Shop Website are Copyright and the possession of The 3D Shop Limited.
- We reserve the right to monitor and record any telephone call that is made to our telephone hotline.
- Only you the customer can benefit from this contract. You the customer cannot transfer your rights or benefit from this contract to any other person without the prior permission of The ASVP Shop.
- The ASVP Shop is committed to protecting the Customer's privacy and to providing the Customer with secure on-line buying.
- The ASVP Shop will ensure that all our employees, agents and sub- contractors shall, at all times, comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to data received from you in relation to this contract and shall only process personal data received from you where necessary to fulfil our obligations under this contact.
- The ASVP Shop may assign or subcontract or any part of this contract to any third person, firm or company.
11. Entire Agreement
- Nothing said by any salesperson on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us.