Hi, and welcome to JP Enterprises! My store is called Womanly Charm.
We supply ladies' clothing and accessories, lingerie, cosmetics, other beauty products and gift items.
Here at Womanly Charm we strive to bring you quality goods at great prices alongside superb customer service. Of course, we are not perfect, but on those rare occasions where things do go wrong or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and give us a chance to put things right. We will try our best to ensure a satisfactory outcome whenever possible.
We also have an online store: www.womanlycharm.co.uk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When Paying by PayPal
- Payment for Buy It Now Purchases is requested within 48 hours of purchase
- Payment for auction Items is requested within 72 hours of auction end.
Other Payment Methods
- If paying by personal cheque or Postal Order please complete the eBay checkout process to indicate this.
- Receipt of your cheque or Postal Order is expected within 7 working days of purchase.
- It is recommended that you send these by Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery for your own safety.
- I can not be held responsible for cheques and Postal Orders getting lost by the Royal Mail.
- If paying by Postal Order it is preferred that they are NOT crossed.
Cash On Collection.
- For most items, collection in person can be arranged upon request.
- Please contact me to arrange a mutually convenient time.
- Please do not turn up without prior arrangement as your goods may not be ready, or I may be out!
- In the case of collect in person payment by Cash upon Collection, after inspecting the goods, is available by mutual agreement.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional P&P charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - International government regulations prohibit such behaviour.
SHIPPING & DISCOUNTS
I am always happy to combine postage on multiple item purchases wherever possible. If you purchase more than one item please wait for me to send you an updated invoice with any shipping discount before paying. The level of available discount is dependent on the size and weight of the items purchased and may not always be available. A change in shipping method (such as from RM 1st class to Standard Parcels) may sometimes be required in order to benefit from lower shipping costs. In these cases I will ask for your agreement before invoicing and shipping.
In the vast majority of cases goods will be despatched by the appropriate shipping method on the working day following receipt of cleared funds. In the case of items being despatched by Royal Mail, orders received (and paid for) prior to 12 noon will often be despatched the same day, though this cannot be guaranteed.
If items are listed as being shipped by Courier, please be aware that the UK courier rate does not include the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands. If you wish to purchase a Courier shipped item and live in one of these locations please request a shipping quote prior to bid/purchase.
It is my responsibility to ensure your purchases reach you in a reasonable time and in good condition. If goods arrive damaged please let me know as soon as possible so that appropriate arrangements to correct the problem can be made. This could be a full refund or replacement depending on the availability of stock. In some cases of damage in transit I may ask you to take digital photographs of the damaged goods and packaging and possibly to return the item to me (at my expense) to assist in the making of a compensation claim to the carrier. You cooperation in such matters is appreciated but not compulsory.
Let us know within seven working days of receipt if you wish to return an item. We will give a full refund of the purchase price and original postage. Unwanted items must be returned at the buyer's expense. Faulty or misdescribed items will additionally have the return postage refunded.
Any questions please use the 'email the seller' link in the listing to send me your query. I aim to answer all questions within 24 hours, though it may sometimes take longer, especially at weekends.