DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- The Vedette Corset should not be worn during any type of exercise or sport. Overheated skin in contact with the corset may cause irritation to sensitive skin.
- Wear the corset for one hour on the first day. Gradually increase the length of time you wear it, until you feel you can wear it without any discomfort.
- The use of creams is not recommended for areas that are covered by the corset. Creams may damage the garment and thus reduce the life of the corset.
- If you have sensitive skin, or if you experience any type of irritation while wearing the garment, discontinue its use and consult a doctor.
- Exercising, eating a balanced diet and drinking water help to maintain good health and improve the quality of life.
- Choose the size corresponding to your waistline measurement, in order to prevent disconfort during use and damage to the garment.
- Hand wash with cold water and mild soap, dry in the shade (do not wring, iron or dry in the sun)
- Do not put your corset away if it is wet or damp.
LOOK SLENDER ALL THE TIME
The Vedette Corset has been designed with the needs of today's woman in mind. It is ideal for shaping your body, correcting posture, and enhancing your figure. Consistent use will change the shape of your body, creating a new attitude, renewed self estee and increased confidence in your life.
- The Vedette Corset comes with a manufacturer's warranty, which covers manufacturing or quality defects in any materials used during its production.
- This garment was produced with the highest quality fabrics. Each size is designed only to adjust to your respective measurements (see size chart). For this reason, when you purchase this garment, be sure to choose the correct size. Carefully inspect the general condition of each garment.
- The Vedette Corset is a garment designed for personal use. For this reason, the company will not exchange sizes.
- When presenting a claim due to problems with the quality of the garment, the company will evaluate each case in order to determine the reason for the claim. If the claim is presented due to a production defect or a problem with the materials used in the corset, hte company will replace the customer's item.
- The warranty is void and the company free of responsibility if the garment has been damaged due to improper use.
- Claims regarding the quality of the garment should be presented within 7 days of purchase .
- When presenting a claim, the customer must present the original receipt and the garment in its original packaging with all respective labels.
- The company will respond only to those claims that are presented in keeping with the warranty guidelines described here.