UK Clothing Supplies endeavour to ensure that you have experienced an entirely satisfactory purchase, if for any reason you are not happy then please contact us within 7 day of receipt of the goods.
Please find below our condition for Refunds & Returns.
Subject to the Buyer having a right to return the Goods pursuant to these terms, all sales are final. However, Ballantyne does subject to the terms of this clause, recognise that there may be occasions when it is appropriate to accept returns from the Buyer and Ballantyne shall, on a case by case basis, consider doing do. For the purposes of this clause, any Goods which the Buyer wants to return shall be referred to as "Returned Goods";
- Ballantyne will, in any circumstances, only accept returns if the following conditions are met:
- The Buyer shall provide a proper invoice and despatch note number in respect of the Returned Goods.
- Ballantyne must have issued a valid returns authorisation note in respect of the Returned Goods.
- The Returned Goods must not have been worn or decorated and must be returned in their original packaging.
- Goods incorrectly supplied i.e. wrong size/colour will be exchanged.
- The Returned Goods must be returned with all original documentation that was supplied with the Goods.
- Ballantyne retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Ballantyne deem them to be unsuitable for resale.
- The Buyer will pay for and arrange the return of the Returned Goods faulty goods will be credited but postage is at our discretion.
- The following Goods will not be eligible to be returned pursuant to this clause:
- Any products from the Result Air Down range.
- Consumables (as defined from time to time by Ballantyne).
- Any Goods which have been ordered as bespoke Goods by the Buyer (for example, embroidered and/or personalised Goods).
- Any Goods which have been in the possession of the Buyer for more than 14 days after delivery.
- Any Goods which have, as their function, the protection of health and safety and/or the hygiene of the wearer. By way of (non-exhaustive) examples, high visibility garments, earplugs, face masks and goggles.
Please rest assured that this does not affect your statutory rights.