POSTAGE AND PACKING CHARGES APPLY WHERE STATED TO THE UK AND THE USA.ANY OTHER DESTINATIONS PLEASE ENQUIRE.FURNITURE AND OTHE LARGER OR HEAVY ITEMS ARE DELIVERED BY US AT A COST OF £1 A MILE OR WE CAN RCOMMEND A GOOD COURIER COMPANY.THANKYOU
We fully comply with all legal requirements under both the Sale of Goods Act & the Distance Selling Regulations. You have rights under the Distance Selling Regulations with regards to internet shopping.
See the website at http://www.dti.gov.uk for more information. http://www.businesslink.gov.uk
- All goods are sent either by Royal Mail,an approved courier or are delivered by ourselves or our representatives.
- Goods that are being posted will be normally be despatched within 72 hrs of cleared funds. If you are having a larger item delivered (non-postable) this will normally be within 10 days but at worst within 28 days.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services of Royal Mail or our approved couriers.
All goods we sell are covered by the following Distance Selling Act:
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000), you have the right to cancel your order after receipt of goods. Under these regulations you have the right to return goods purchased from this site for a full refund subject to the following conditions:
Your refund will be issued in the same way that you paid. Eg if you paid by cheque,refund by cheque,payment via paypal refund by paypal etc.
- You must inform us by post or e-mail within 7 days of receiving the goods, of your intention to return them. You must include your user ID .
- The goods must be returned in their original packaging, unused, in undamaged stock condition suitable for resale
- You must pay the carriage cost of returning the goods.
- We will pay the return postage only if the goods arrive broken or you feel that the item has been totally misdescribed.
- The goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
7 results found in all categories View as:ListSort by:Best Match