Method Of Payments
We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Solo and Switch as methods of payment. Alternative methods offline are also available by cheque.
Tools4trade - Alternative Payment Methods
Whilst we can assure you that paying by credit card on our website is extremely safe, we understand that some people are hesitant to provide their credit card details over the internet. With this in mind, we provide various alternative payment options which still give you all the benefits of ordering online.
Supplying Your Credit Card Details By Phone
If you would like to pay by credit card, but you do not want to supply your credit card details over the internet, we offer you the option of completing the order as normal through the website, and then call us on 0208 5661866 during office hours to provide payment details.
Select the goods you wish to purchase, follow the on-screen instructions up to the point where you are asked for credit card details.
On this screen there is a box labelled 'Phone Option'. Ticking this box will enter 'PHONE' into the card number box and allow you to complete the order without entering credit card details.
Then simply call 01753 550 966 and we will take your card details over the phone.
Paying By Cheque
If you would like to pay for your order by cheque, you may complete the order as normal and then post a cheque to us.
Your goods will be sent out when your cheque has cleared. By adding your cheque card number this will speed up the time it takes to process by us Transiting your cheque.
Select the goods you wish to purchase, follow the on-screen instructions up to the point where you are asked for credit card details. On this screen there is a box labelled 'Cheque Option'.
Ticking this box will enter 'CHEQUE' in the card number box and allow you to complete the order without entering credit card details.
When you have completed the order, simply send our cheque to the following address:
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
Goods must be returned within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact our customer service department within 3 working days who will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order. Please be aware that back-ordered items that are "to follow" do not constitute shortages.
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods this should be notified to customer services who will arrange for collection and replacement, within the 7 working day period.
If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement, only repair.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall affect or modify your STATUTORY RIGHTS.
All products are supplied with manufacturer’s warranty. You can send the faulty products back to us for repair or exchange. Customer pays for the return carriage, however we can arrange a
Collection for £9.99.
At Tools4trade.com we take your security & privacy very seriously.
We will never share your personal details with any third parties, and only use your details for processing your order.
We use industry leading secure server technology that implements Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions everyday.
WE DO NOT KEEP OR STORE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS DETAILS ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN PROCESSED.
Whilst we make every effort to offer an efficient service occasionally mistakes are made, we will endeavour to resolve the complaint within five working days. Your complaint will be treated fairly, confidentially and with respect. If you have any complaints, comments or suggestions as to how we can improve our service then please contact us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. In these conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Tools4trade.Ltd trading as Tools4trade.com. "You" and "your" refer to the customer who places an order with us.
2. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once your order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
3. We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within 30 days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.
4. When you receive the goods, you should check them as soon as possible, and let us know within 10 days of receipt if there are any problems. If possible, please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with the goods. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods which occurs after they have been delivered to you. Nothing in this clause shall prejudice the rights of the customer under this agreement.
5. We will require payment of the price for the goods in full before we despatch them unless we agree otherwise in writing with you. However, if you have an account with us, we may, at our discretion, allow you to make payment in full within 30 days of our invoice.
6. Details of our delivery charges and methods of payment for the goods are shown in the relevant sections of our sales documentation.
7. Any payments that are overdue will bear interest at the rate of 2% per annum above the base rate of HSBC Bank plc from the date that payment was due until the date of actual payment.
8. All the goods that we supply will remain our property until you have paid for them in full, including all delivery charges. If you sell the goods you agree to hold the sale proceeds upon trust for us until you have paid us for them in full.
9. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate at the time of going to press. If an error is found or if manufacturer's prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product. We are under no obligation to provide goods to you at an incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a pricing error.
10. The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular situation. In particular, please read all manuals and safety instructions provided with our goods, and follow them carefully at all times.
11. You can cancel your order for any reason and get a full refund at any time before you receive the goods, or the end of 7 working days after the day you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and public holidays. To cancel your order you should write to us within that time to the address in clause 1 of these conditions.
If you have already received the goods:
a) you can only exercise this right to cancel your order if the goods are still in a re-saleable condition and you have retained the packaging;
b) you must return the goods to us at your own cost to the address in clause 1 of these conditions (unless we are at fault, in which case we will arrange collection);
c) you must take care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime; and
d) if you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you the costs of recovering them ourselves.
12. This right to cancel your order does not apply to audio or video recordings or computer software which has been unsealed or goods which have been made to your specifications or are clearly personalised or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or which by their very nature cannot be returned.
13. You may return goods for a credit or to exchange strictly in accordance with our published Return Policy, and subject that in the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Returns Policy, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
14. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any business losses.
15. Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases of fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage to non-business property.
16. If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.
17. This particular clause only applies if you are buying goods from us for the purposes of your trade, business or profession and you are not classified as a consumer under UK consumer protection legislation. If you are such a business customer, clause 11 of these conditions will not apply, we will not be liable for any consequential loss and subject to clause 15 our maximum liability shall be limited to the price of the goods
18. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. You may obtain information about your statutory rights from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
19. In the event that you are a consumer outside the United Kingdom , clause 6 shall not apply in any event and you will be supplied with a separate terms relating to export sales.
20. English law shall apply to these conditions.
Data Protection Act
The information that you provide to us will be used for credit and security checks and for managing your account.
The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any failure to perform, or for any delay in the performance of any of its obligations under the Contract arising wholly or in part by reason of any factor beyond its direct control.