Thrifty Beatnik values social and environmental betterment alongside commercial and creative success. We have 8 key statements to help our organisation achieve this and always look for areas to improve our performance. Our key aims are:
1) To look at our operations including purchasing and premises to see where we can apply the theory of reduce, reuse, recycle. All our non-grade A clothing is either sold for or given to charity
2) By making a donation of pre-tax profits to charitable causes as well as actively encouraging buyers to follow our causes by selling off stock at 100% for charity via missionfish UK.
3) By giving our customer and 100% guarentee that their details will never, in any circumstance be sold or forwarded to external companies.
4) By encouraging customers to look at their own social and environmental impact when purchasing from other companies that may use sweatshops or unsustainable resources.
5) By trying where possible to aid local North Yorkshire and Teesside charities and scehemes to join Missionfish
6) When we eventually expand we intend to, where possible, recruit regionally.
7) By trying where possible to purchase locally produced products from shipping labels to using local cobblers and tailors.
8) By actively seeking to work with companies with strong ethical agendas, charities and other social organisations.
You can visit our ethical and charity section here.