Please use this handy guide to attain whether an item will suit you. Vintage clothing is not new, it is essential that our winners understand the condition of a garment. We depend upon on a condition system that will help you assess what you can expect when you buy vintage clothing and accessories from us. In is important that you recognise that almost all of our items both retro and vintage have been pre-worn, pre-washed & may exhibit signs of wear such as fading, bobbling fabric, cracking print & missing tags:
- Mint: An item is as pristine as when it was originally made and shows no sign of wear.
- Near Mint: An item shows only the slightest signs of wear if any.
- Excellent: An item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use; May include very minor issues such as a missing tag or a loose non-essential seam.
- Very Good: An item is considered wearable but has some surface flaws, for example, some bobbling or very light marking
- Good: An item is wearable but cannot be returned to excellent condition even if repairs are made. Ideal for the more experienced vintage wearer who wants to grab a great one off item at a super low price
Please note we will always specify in brackets in the listing title if there is anything wrong with the item and usually include a photograph of us pointing at the wear. Please note that you are expected to scroll through the whole slide-show to check for inconsistencies and ask questions before rather than after buying. Obviously if we miss a problem you can return it for a full quibble free refund as set out clearly in the returns policy in our listing. Also the older a piece of clothing is, the more likely it will display indications of its age. Any significant & minor signs of wear will be made explicit in the auction. Although condition ranks as a main buying consideration for vintage clothing, a correlation should be made for age and condition. Don't buy something just because it has a well known brand name. True vintage fans should not care about brands as it makes them as labelled as the garment. If in doubt ask us to specifically specify any damage or irregularities a garment may have. The essence of collecting a wardrobe is to pick up an original, different and one off vintage item so let us help you make the right choice.