In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any watch you have purchased, please do not hesitate to contact us and every effort will be made to ensure that any problems are resolved to your satisfaction. We do our best to give an accurate description of all our watches. We are here to help and ensure that our good eBay reputation is enhanced and this eBay shop becomes one of your favourite places to purchase watches.
Error with Item or the Item is not as Described:
If there has been an error or the item is not as described then I will offer a full refund, provided that the item is returned to me, undamaged and in the condition that it was sent out. Please send a picture of the watch dial, so we can confirm that the watch received, is an incorrect one, and not as ordered. However, we must be notified in writing either by email or by letter within 7-days of receipt of the watch of such, with attached picture, preferably as quickly as possible.
Item Damaged in transit:
If the item arrives damaged or the box is damaged, please notify us immediately and please ensure that you take pictures which should be emailed to us, with the circumstances, time of delivery etc when the parcel was received. All goods damaged or missing in transit will be dealt with promptly and either replaced or refunded as required.
We offer a 7-day non-quibble policy on any item as stated on all of our eBay auctions. On receipt of the item, provided it has been returned carefully packed, postage paid by the buyer and sent via registered/trackable post, and in the same condition as sent out in, we will give a full refund.
Mechanical and Parts Guarantee:
Six months parts and labour guarantee in addition to our 7 day money back warranty. We take pride our watches and supplying some of the best vintage watches anywhere on ebay.
1. Please note that we guarantee to refund your purchase price if the watch is returned in the 7-day cooling off period as required by the distance regulations. However, you must notify us of your intention to cancel the transaction and return the watch, by email and/or in writing at the latest, 7-days from receipt of the watch.
2. Once you receive the watch and associated paper-work (with distance selling regulations relating to Vintage Watch Store, and you the customer), the 7-day cooling off period starts. If we do not hear from you by the end of this period, then the right to return the watch is no longer then covered by law and is discretionary to us the Company.
3.You are responsible (the buyer) to return the watch at your expense and the watch must be in the same condition it was sent out in and well packed and sent via registered, insured and trackable post. This must include any guarantee paper-work supplied by us with the watch, to the address as specified and given both in paper-work sent with the watch, and also given on the eBay auction web-site (if purchased from there and not our own web-site). We will also confirm this in writing by email as required. On receipt of the watch in the same condition as it was sent out in, we will then issue a full refund, as soon as possible and normally within 24-48 hours.
4. All of our auctions and web-site clearly state that we give a full after sales service and for mechancial watches this is six months world-wide. The only restriction being if you accidentally damage or break the watch, and then we will do our best to repair/restore your watch back to good condition again, but please note that such work is chargeable. If you later to decide to return the watch for a refund, the costs of any repairs undertaken will not be refunded.
5. if you decide to request a return of the watch after the 7-day period as specifed by law, and provided agreement is reached, then there will be a re-stocking charge of 20%. This includes our handling charges and costs to have the watch re-serviced by our watch maker and a new mechanical guarantee issued with the watch.
6. The address to send any complaints is given on any letters sent to the buyer and also on the bottom of each auction and also on the eBay auction site, when you purchase a watch from us; and additionally when paying via paypal; or the address is emailed, when payment is sent to us, when paying via bank cheque or bank transfer.