several methods of payment:
- Credit/debit card over the phone - ring us on 01449 780176.
- Cheque (takes 7 days to clear).
- Postal order.
- Banker's draft.
Your bid includes VAT.
What happens when I purchase an item with you?
If paying via Paypal, the following series of events take place:
1. Immediately after you complete checkout, you will receive an email
from PayPal confirming your purchase and acts as your receipt.
2. When a member of our sales team receives your order, it is recorded
and passed on to our packing team. At this point we will email you again
to double check that the postal address you have specified is correct
and to give you an estimation of when the item will be delivered.
3. As soon as your item is in transit we will email you your tracking
number and will be able to give a clear estimation of the delivery day.
If posting payment (via Cheque, Banker's Draft, Cash or Postal Order), the following series
of events take place:
1. You print out the item page.
2. Place your payment with the printed page into an envelope addressed
to us at the address provided. If sending cash, it is advised that you
use special delivery from Royal Mail.
3. As soon as a member of our sales staff receives payment we will email
you to confirm receipt. Please note that cheques may take up to 10 days
4. You will be emailed again with your tracking number as soon as your
item is in transit.