Payment for goods is accepted via PayPal unless otherwise agreed before purchase. Rest assured we won't charge you extra for P&P to cover our low prices!
- The Buyer shall inspect the goods/products immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller (The Fitness Shop Ltd) by Telephone & email within 7 working days of delivery if the goods/products are damaged or do not comply with any of the contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods/products.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Seller shall be responsible for the recovery of the goods/products from the Buyer. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) if the goods/products are in fact defective.
- If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing the Seller by Telephone & email with confirmation letter within 7 working days of receipt of the goods/products.
- Goods/products must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods/products(including delivery charges, if any) except for return postal charges within 30 days of cancellation. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods/products following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
- Goods/products to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
- Where returned goods/products are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.