Terms And Conditions
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Published prices, specifications and services are subject to change without notice, and do not include carriage unless explicitly stated.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be as a result of the following;
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a product or pricing error
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any products/services ordered. All products are sold subject to availability.
- To comply with certain manufacturers agreements and government regulations, The Classic Image Company reserves the right to refuse to export certain products from the United Kingdom to some countries.
- It is assumed that by making a purchase you are understanding of these Terms and Conditions
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the products ordered, unless we have given notification that we cannot accept your order.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality and shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods, otherwise standard warranty procedures apply. The Classic Image Company is not responsible for ensuring safe delivery of a returned item.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. The Classic Image Company acknowledges all manufacturers trade marks and service marks used throughout this website.
- The Classic Image Company accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies omissions and errors are expected.