Postage & Delivery
The section below is to assist buyers with queries regarding Postage and
1) I post items every day Monday to Friday and due to other commitments complete
my post on an evening and in most cases if an item is purchased before 8.00 pm
UK time it is posted the following day.
I do state in the listings items will be posted within 3 working days to cover
for unforeseen circumstances.
2) I am happy to post most items overseas and this is quoted in the listing and
do offer a postage discount for multiple purchases.
3) The vast majority of my items are posted via the UK postal carrier Royal Mail
and I do find the E Bay expected delivery times are fairly accurate however
occasionally delays can occur due to either bad weather or postal disputes
either inside or outside the UK and full details can be obtained from the Royal
Occasionally E Bay add some details to their messaging system however in most
cases this is after the event.
4) I always use quality packaging materials and please remember my postage costs
quoted include these and for items such as posters the postage tube does cost me
circa 50p and I never intentionally profit from postage
5) For higher value items, or multiple purchases, I often upgrade the postage
myself to a signed for service as in the unlikely event this is not received
Paypal need a reference number to process a refund.
6) In the unlikely event items do go missing in the post I always raise these
claims via Royal Mail as it allows them to build up a picture of any problem
Fortunately this is the exception and in most cases items are received when
expected however occasionally items can take longer than expected to be received
and a postcard from the UK to Luxembourg recently took 50 days to be received.
7) I am always happy for items to be collected to save postage however this has
to be by arrangement and please do not turn up with agreeing a time first as due
to the large amount of stock we have we will need to retrieve any items and most
of our stock is not stored at home.
If you have any other queries regarding postage or delivery please drop me an e
mail via the E Bay messaging system.