Bread Crumb Link

ABOUT US – WE ARE EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD


The Argan Farm LTD is a UK registered company with our own manufacturing unit based in Morocco.

We specialise in sourcing the best Natural and Organic Products from Morocco, whether it would be for the cosmetic or culinary market.

We are regularly visiting our producers to ensure quality control and that each product is sourced sustainably, reliably and with a low impact to the environment.

We only approve producers which are able to meet Organic standards, giving you piece of mind that each product has been produced ethically.

With our UK based office we are able to supply you and your business with a next day, hassle free delivery

Why Choose Us?


We offer a variety of products and services to help you succeed

  • 1,265 1265 Litres Of Cold Pressed Argan Oil Sold And Distributed In The UK By The Argan Farm Ltd.
  • 100% 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Every Single Customer Was Pleased.
  • 80%80% Of Our Customers Return For More Orders, The Other 20% Will Re Order
  • 170Over 170 Women & Families Helped And Assisted By Our Cooperative In Morrocco

WHOLESALE PRODUCTS


Speak to our team of experts who are here to help you. Our team has a long history of supporting small businesses trading internationally. They are here for you.

STAY IN TOUCH


Get free weekly advice, ideas, offers and news form the Argan Farm team.

  • OUR OFFICE

    We love to hear your opinions and thoughts. We are happy to help you with whatever query you have. Just give us a call or contact us using the contact form and we will be happy to answer any questions or to take your order. – We Are Here To Help –
  • ADDRESS DETAILS

    80 Turbary Park Avenue,
    Bournemouth,
    United Kingdom
    +44 (0) 1202 248 799
    info@arganfarm.co.uk

Shop search

Shop categories

Display
Featured Products
View: All Items | Buy It Now
15 results found in all categories
View as:GallerySort by:Best Match
Postage to UK
Page 1 of 1

Start of layer
$Current$ of $Total$
PreviousStopPlayNext
End of layer

Start of layer
End of layer

PulldownMenu Open Start of layer
PulldownMenu End of layer