Contents of this page
How to contact us
Please contact us through one of the methods below.
- By eBay (Recommended): Contact Us - - We will aim to respond to your query within 24 hours of receipt.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will aim to respond to your email within 24 hours of receipt.
- By telephone: Call our Customer Service team on 01530 242 242, any time between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- By telephone: from abroad
Call +44 (0)1530 242 242
- By post: Write to -Tatty Box Trading, Units 1 & 2, (MEC) Stanton Lane Farm, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9TT.
Collections & Visiting Our Shop
All items are available for collection from our shop. Please contact us to arrange a convenient time.
Our collection address is:
Tatty Box Trading,
Units 1 & 2,
Markfield Equestrian Centre,
Stanton Lane Farm,
View Larger Map
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us for a refund.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a refund if you request one in writing within 7 days of receipt.
- I would like to return an unwanted item
If you no longer want the item you purchased you are welcome to return it within
seven days of receiving it. The item must be unopened, unused and in
original packaging. We'll refund you upon receiving the item back.
Please note that any postage costs will not be refunded. Should a returned
item be opened or used we reserve the right to withold part of your refund based
on the condition of the returned item and it's packaging.
- My item is damaged, defective or not what I ordered
Please inform us within seven days of receipt and we'll work with you to provide
a solution. We will always offer a replacement where possible.
- Testing returns
All returns are tested for faults and defects. In the event that we
discover nothing wrong with the item we reserve the right to withhold part of
your refund (including your return postage) based on the condition of the
Need to return an item? Contact us.
Terms & Conditions
By placing an order through Tatty Box Trading, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product or service.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please Contact us.
- The owner of this web site is Tatty Box Trading, Units 1 & 2,
(MEC) Stanton Lane Farm, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9TT.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from Tatty Box Trading, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Your Item has been Dispatched E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you.
- Security for payments made for purchases from our shop using PayPal is the sole
responsibility of eBay and we accept no responsibility for any payment problems
arisen during or after the payment process.
- Security of payments made for purchases from our shop using postal orders or cheques is the sole responsibility of the buyer and we accept no responsibility for monies that get lost in the post. We recommend you send any postal payments recorded.
- You undertake that all details you provide us with when
making a purchase, such as name, address and contact details are correct at the
time of purchase. Ensuring your delivery address is correct is your sole
responsibility and any item we dispatch to an incorrect address that you
provided us will result in you having to pay for another delivery.
- You agree that the payment method you are using for the
purpose of purchasing goods from our shop is your own or that you have
permission from the owner to use it for the purpose of buying goods from our
- No warranties or guarantees are sold with any item unless specifically mentioned
in the listing.
- Items are listed "as is" and whilst descriptions are accurate, please don't
assume something is included with the item that is not detailed in the
- The only payment methods we accept are listed at checkout at
the time of buying. No other payment method will be accepted. Never
send cash through the post.
- We will ensure every effort will be made to dispatch your
order within 1-2 working days. Details of estimated delivery times can be found
on the product listing. These delivery times are
in no way guaranteed by us and should only be used as a guide.
- Our Returns Policy, which can be found in the Returns Policy
section of our Help pages, applies to all items purchased from our shop.
- You agree to carefully read
the item page and acknowledge that some items may be subject to a Remote Area
Surcharge. If an item is subject to a Remote Area Surcharge it will be
clearly shown on the listing.
You agree that if you are in a remote area you may be subject to an additional charge in order to dispatch the
item to you. We will inform you of any such charges after you make the
purchase. If you are in a remote area we strongly advise that you
contact us for a quote before buying.
- Delivery times, as stated in the Delivery Information section
on the individual item listing, are approximate. We will dispatch your goods to the delivery
address you specify at checkout and we will assume that this address is
correct. There may
be times when you will receive your goods in instalments but we will inform you
in advance should that be the case.
- In an attempt to cut unnecessary waste we may reuse boxes for
the purpose of packaging. For certain items we may decide extra packaging
is not required and place the address label directly onto the product's original
- In the event that a postal item could not be delivered it is the responsibility
of the customer to rearrange delivery with Royal Mail or collect from your local
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are available to
receive any parcels being delivered. Courier parcels may be delivered anytime
between the hours of 09:00 and 19:00. Where items are being delivered by
courier, there will be up to two delivery attempts on consecutive working days.
After this period the parcel will be returned to us. Should this be the case
you will need to pay for redelivery based on the following criteria;
- A redelivery fee equal to that stated on the original item
listing, or where free delivery was advertised, a fee of no more than £7.50 (UK
Mainland addresses only)
- For Remote Area's a fee equal to the total P&P paid
originally (Listing P&P + applicable Remote Area Surcharge)
- If you wish to cancel your order upon a parcel being returned
back to us from non-delivery you may do so at this point. However your refund
will be minus the original P&P paid (or a fee of £7.50 where free delivery was
applied). For Remote Area's the total P&P paid (Listing P&P + applicable Remote
Area Surcharge) will be deducted from your refund.
- Delivery times are as stated on the listing; but there may be
unforeseen delays, such as bank holidays, postal strikes or bad weather.
- We accept no responsibility for the delay or loss of orders.
We regret that we cannot investigate the delay or loss of
orders sent by Royal Mail until 15 working days have elapsed from the date of
posting. It is your responsibility to ensure that you inform us of any delay. For deliveries made by any courier we will investigate any
delay immediately and keep you informed of our progress.
- Any personal information you provide us for the purpose of
purchasing goods will never be passed onto any third party companies.