Troutcatchers.co.uk is a full time, professional, fast growing web based internet & mail order service specialising in Fly Fishing Tackle, Flies & Tying Materials. (We are not a part time business) You purchase by agreeing to the partnership terms below.
Troutcatchers always target a 5 Star Service. Please see feedback for assurance of our Quality and Service. What we believe is a 5 star service:
- Item as described. We do our best to give an absolute 100% description of the item you have purchased. If you disagree please let us know how we can improve the description.
- Communication. We always send you a dispatch email and an invoice. We will always answer any queries / questions with-in 1 working day (unless advertised). We will always give positive feedback with-in 1 working day of receiving feedback.
- Dispatch time. We always aim to dispatch with-in 1 working day of cleared payment (unless stated). When we send a dispatch email, this is when we physically send your item. We always, if requested, can provide proof of dispatch with our postal software giving the exact time & date. Please do not give less than 5 stars if delivery is late. We both rely on Royal Mail / Courier Services to keep their promises. Remember we can prove when we dispatch. If you would like a premium dispatch service we can organise this.
- Postage and packaging charges. We always price as competitive as possible. Please keep in mind it is not just postal stamp charges. Also included: Stationary. Postal Software. EBay & PayPal charges, Postal insurance. Etc. Also very important. If you have made multiple purchases and have not combined, or asked us to combine, your postal charge may seem high. We make every effort and are happy to instruct on how to combine (unlike other EBay sellers) you will find this on every item page, plus there is a dedicated page in our EBay shop. Please if you have not combined do not penalise us.
- Issues / Complaints. As in any situation, occasionally humans do make mistakes (we have humans!) If for any reason that you believe we have made a mistake, please contact us. We will do our best to resolve as quickly as possible. They are however very rare, less than 1 in a 1000 but you may be that 1. Please be fair & contact us before any negative feedback so we can resolve for you. The majority of customers where we have made a mistake have let us sort to complete satisfaction.
- Stock. We dispatch orders quickly on receipt of payment. We do not list an item without it being in stock. We do not drop ship (rely on others to full fill your order). We however list our products on many sites; therefore we reserve the right to remove item(s). Occasionally our stock may be incorrect due to human error, (we have many variants of items) if we have made a mistake we will contact you as soon as we know & will give the option of a full refund, or let you know when we will be back in stock.
Payment must be made within 7 days of auction end. If we do not receive payment within 7 days, the item will be re-listed and negative feedback will be left against you. We reserve the right to pursue claims for Breach of Contract against non-paying bidders.
Troutcatchers accept the following payment methods:
- Postal Orders
- Telephone Credit / Debit Card payments 0845 1990238
Please note: OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY BY PAYPAL.
Payments have to be cleared before we dispatch your order.
For credit & debit cards payments, please call 0845 1990238 Monday to Friday (Ex Bank Holidays) 9am to 4pm. GMT
Troutcatchers ship Worldwide. Please note; we cannot label items to overseas as gifts since this breaches Customs & Excise Law. If you require additional postal insurance, please email us.
You are responsible for item(s) entering your delivery country, any item imported that are confiscated it is the customer responsibility. Relevant customs paperwork will be completed. All our goods will be marked as Sporting Equipment. More Information
Troutcatcher Postage Options FAQs
Postage & Packaging
Troutcatchers endeavour to keep P&P costs as low as possible. P&P charges stated are non-negotiable. Items are usually dispatched upon receipt of payment however please allow up to 1 working day for dispatch. (There may be individual items listed that may take longer to dispatch, this information will be clearly displayed on item page).
P&P Costs include. Packaging. Stationary. Postal Software. EBay & PayPal charges. Relevant Product Protection of items as required. Royal Mail postal costs. If you are unhappy with postal charges, please do not bid. More Information: Troutcatcher Postage Options FAQs
Delays & Lost Packages
Troutcatchers cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the post, unless we cannot prove beyond doubt that your order has been dispatched.
We will assist any customer to make relevant insurance claim against relevant courier / Royal Mail. This is usually after 15 working days after delivery is expected. See relevant Royal Mail / Courier web site for further details.
Troutcatchers will provide all necessary proof required to make a claim to our customers upon request.
Troutcatchers strongly recommend recorded / tracking delivery options which we can organise for you for valuable / expensive orders. If these postage options are not displayed, please contact us with your requirements. More Information Troutcatcher Postage Options FAQs
Returns / Refund
Troutcatchers operate a 30 Day returns period for auction fixed price & shop fixed price items. The Right to Return expires 30 days following date of dispatch. If you decide to return an item please send a message via eBay or email us at email@example.com before returning.
Refunds will be the full price paid, excluding original delivery cost (plus any eBay / PayPal fees that cannot be recovered)
You will be responsible for ensuring the item is returned via a reliable delivery service and paying return delivery costs.
Items returned for refund or exchange should be in the same condition as originally supplied.
Clothing, if returned because incorrect size ordered we will exchange for different size (if in stock) if returned in same condition as sent (can be resold). Buyer will be responsible for additional postal charges.
We cannot guarantee exchange, but if we cannot exchange we will refund.
We term working day as Monday through to Friday. 9am to 4pm. GMT. Occasionally busy times will include / dispatch on Saturday. Please note we are a UK business and close on UK Bank Holidays. We will notify both on item & shop if orders are likely to be delayed for any reason. When on holiday we will give at least one week notice of closure.
Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Shop to your Favourites