My satisfied Past Buyers include:
1. UK & Japan's Vinyl Specialist:- 991.com
2. Lieberman Gallery - A contemporary Art Gallery dealer who loved and purchased our rare Street Art – based in London, UK
3. A top agent of German TV celebrities who bought our extremely hard-to-find complete set of Mr Brainwash screenprints for their extremely stylish main office – in GERMANY
4. A happy CEO of Aviation Industry Consulting firm who purchased a rare one-off Original Street Art Canvas - in USA.
5. A Chairman and CEO of renowned Commercial Finance company who invested in an artwork - in ISRAEL.
6. A Director in International Capital Markets consultancy who invested in a Jeff Koons exhibition poster – based in New York, USA
7. A CEO / Director of a Fashion House who invested in one of our rare Art – based in the PARIS, France.
8. An International Interior Design Architect who bought a stunning Mr Brainwash artwork for his client – designer based in Manchester, UK
9. An Art Gallery Director who loves Shepard Fairey (OBEY) – based in Shanghai, CHINA
10. An Art Gallery and establish Framer who loves Tracey Emin – based in SRI LANKA
11. A NIKE Senior Executive Expatriate – living and working in Dubai, UAE
12. A photographer who loves Street artist DRAN – from Postola, ITALY
13. A Coldplay fan - based in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
14. A 30 Seconds to Mars fan - from Hamilton, SCOTLAND
15. A Sex Pistols fan – from JAPAN
16. An Oasis Vinyl Collector – living in Quebec, CANADA
17. A Kasabian autograph collector from Nesoya, NORWAY
18. A Bryan Ferry autograph collector – living in RUSSIA
19. A Biffy Clyro autograph collector – based in Cape Town, SOUTH AFRIKA
20. A rare EMEK Concert poster collector – based in BRAZIL
21. A wife who bought a rare whisky for her hubby for their 25th anniversary in Devon, UK
22. A Swedish gentleman who invested in one of our Photographic artwork – from Solna, SWEDEN.
23. A grandmother who introduced autograph collecting to her only grandchild - in SINGAPORE
….and many, many more satisfied buyers….