Returns and Exchange Policy
At Sweatband.com we understand that there are occasions when you may wish to return an item to us for several reasons. If you wish to arrange a return to us please follow the steps below.
(Please note that we are unable to accept any responsibility for returns received without a Return Authorisation Number being issued first by our client services team).
10 Day Money Back Guarantee
1. As it's sometimes difficult to choose the right products over the Internet. For this reason, we offer a 'no quibble' back guarantee on all products. You may change your mind for any reason at all and as long as you return the products in new condition in the original packaging at your expense.
Please note the following exceptions to our 10 day money back guarantee
- For hygiene reasons Swimwear, Bra’s, underwear, chest straps, gum shields and some other items cannot be returned to us unless they are faulty and have been issued a valid returns authorisation number.
- Installed and assembled machines are not covered by our 10 day money back guarantee.
2. The duration of the money-back guarantee period provided by us is 10 days starting from the first day of receipt of goods ordered or any greater time stipulated against a product description.
3. Contact our client services team via email email@example.com or on 0845 643 6409 during working hours (9.30am – 6pm on Mon - Fri) to inform us of your wish to return a product under our money back guarantee scheme.
4. You will receive a return authorisation number as well as advice as to whether it would be more economical for you to send the goods back or for us to arrange collection using one of our couriers and deducting the costs from the refund given.
5. We aim to issue refunds within a few days, but your refund will be issued within 30 days of being notified of a cancellation under the Money Back Guarantee.
6. Please note that you are under a statutory duty of care to look after the unwanted goods in your possession and any products that are to be returned under our money back guarantee policy must be kept in an 'as new' condition.
Items Delivered Incorrectly Or With Faults s
Any goods delivered that are faulty or were delivered as substitutes without your explicit consent may be returned for a replacement or refund within 10 calendar days of the receipt of the goods from us.
You should call our client services team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0845 643 6409 during working hours (9.30am – 6pm on Mon - Fri) to inform us of your wish to return a product and the reasons for the return.
You will be issued with a Return Authorisation Number and our service agent will discuss the return of the product by you or through collection arranged by us.
You will be issued with a refund or replacement or an alternative, at your choice, following inspection of the issue upon the return of the product.
Whilst unfortunate and rare, products do occasionally develop faults after a period of use. Unless otherwise stated, all of the products sold by us carry a manufacturer's guarantee of at least one year (or 6 months for table games). Items over 10 days old that have a warranty requirement are subject to the manufacturer warranty terms. Each manufacturer's policy and process in respect of product guarantees varies and as such we request that you contact our client services team via email email@example.com or during working hours (9.30am – 6pm on Mon - Fri) for information on the specific manufacturer’s process for managing warranty issues.