OTHER RETURNS (Buyer’s remorse, ordered wrong size, item doesn’t fit, etc.)
- Full refund only if the item is defective or significantly different from the description.
- Shipping cost to return the item is non-refundable.
- All returned items will be carefully assessed upon arrival. ANY attempt to defraud the seller will not be tolerated. (i.e. damaging an item yourself and then claiming the item arrived damaged in order to get a full, rather than partial refund). Fraudulently returned items are NOT entitled to ANY refund whatsoever and will NOT be returned to you.
CONDITIONS FOR ALL RETURNED ITEMS
- Refunds for returns other than damage, defect, or significantly different than described will be for the price of the item ONLY. Shipping charges both ways are non-refundable.
- The item must be returned in the same condition as you received it, including all packaging, literature, etc. Any item not returned in original (and re-sellable) condition will NOT be eligible for a refund and will NOT be returned to you.
- I must be notified of all returns within 14 days of you receiving the item.
- No refunds allowed if you post negative feedback before giving me the opportunity to rectify the situation.
About Unwarranted Neutral or Negative Feedback
I do not manufacture the items I sell. Please remember this when leaving feedback. DO YOUR RESEARCH! I give the name of the manufacturer (if possible) of the items I have listed. It’s up to you (the buyer) to know what you are purchasing. (You wouldn’t buy a new car or major appliance without at least researching the brand, would you)?
I have received unfair neutral feedback from Buyers because a New In Box item wasn’t of the quality they wanted. I once had someone buy a brand new, brand name, UV lens filter from me. I don’t know how he did it, but when he received the filter he actually had it tested to see what percentage of UV rays were filtered out. When his test showed that the filter didn’t filter out as much of the UV rays as he wanted, he contacted me and told me it wasn’t a good quality filter. THIS IS MY FAULT, HOW? The buyer didn’t do his research on the brand. He was expecting Maserati performance from Ford. I DON’T MAKE THEM, I JUST SELL THEM!