Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge - please contact us
for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-
IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20-PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21-PA38 / PA80
/ PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please email our dedicated
support team firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after
payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your
product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is
available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect
the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we
may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra
postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per
the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working
days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return
costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return
your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
- Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
- Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
- Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
- In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
- In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original
purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working
days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for
which you shall be liable for the return costs.