Our no quibbles returns policy means you may return an item for a refund or exchange for any reason. The product(s) must in be in the same unw¬orn condition you received them. Of course you can get them out and try them on around the house for s¬izing but they must not be worn outside. Send them back, with any tags and in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt of the purchase(s).
Sending your item back is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Get the invoice, it is the paper inside the package you received. Do not lose it!
- Fill out the form on the invoice titled ‘How do I exchange or return my items?’
- Put your item in a bag or different box and label it with our address. Do not sellotape the shoebox itself and do not put stickers directly on it. They are a nightmare to remove.
- Take it to the post office and ask for the item to be sent back recorded, second class will do. We need that tracking reference though. If the item gets lost it is your responsibility.
If you have lost your invoice please include a note with the following information:
- You’re name
- You’re address
- The reason you are returning the item
- Do you want an exchange or a refund?
- If you want an exchange please give us details.
Refunds will be completed as soon as the item arrives. Exchanges are usually processed in 48 hours from receipt. If an exchange is not in stock you will be automatically refunded, so it is best to check the listing to see if what you want is in stock. If you need a replacement extremely fast it would be best if you purchased the replacement and then sent the other item back for a refund. It will cost you no more than an exchange and will get you an item in time for any special event. If you see no movement on your order in 10 working days please contact us.