We guarantee all our products for at least 12 months from date of delivery.|
• Your statutory rights are NOT affected in any way by our terms.
• We will do all we can to resolve your problems quickly and politely.
• Items must always be returned as supplied, in their original packaging.
Our Service Promise to You
We want you to come back and shop with us again and again. Buying goods at great prices is fine, but what happens if there is a problem?
“Should you have a problem, we promise to give you as much care and attention as we did when you made your purchase.”
All product shown on this site are in stock and available now for same or next working day despatch from time of cleared payment, with a “No Quibble” 30 day money back guarantee.
We aim to dispatch all items same or next working day from receipt of payment, either by Royal Mail Fist Class post or by National Courier. The delivery time scales are estimated by the service used.
If your package has not been delivered within 10 working days, please contact us to arrange a replacement.
Refunds are only issued for non receipt of goods 28 days after dispatch.
We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses you might incur as a result of a delay in receiving your goods or subsequent delays that may result from delivery problems.
For a full refund to be made all returned items must be in a 'Saleable' condition. For example an item being returned as not required should still be with its original packaging. Goods being returned as not required should not have been used.
All refunds will be made no later than 14 days after the goods are returned.
In the unlikely event that a product purchased from Securicare UK does not operate upon arrival or develops a fault during the warranty period, the following applies:
• Within 30 days of receipt of goods: full refund or replacement
• 31 days of receipt through to the end of the warranty period: product exchange or replacement to the value of the purchase price.
To report a fault and to arrange the return of faulty goods please contact our Customer Helpline on 0845 459 8849 (Local Rate). One of our helpline technicians will discuss the nature of the fault with you, as we often find that ‘faults’ are configuration or compatibility issues that can be resolved over the telephone and in such cases we can help you get your product working, saving you the trouble of returning a non-faulty item. This in no way affects your statutory rights and is simply something we ask our customers to perform in order to ensure that products returned are genuinely faulty and to speed up the product exchange/refund/replacement process. Upon testing the returned product, should it be found not to have a fault then we will return it to you at the address provided via Royal Mail’s First Class delivery service.
If we agree to Refund your Return Postage Costs*, we will only do so, providing you include a Receipt from the Post Office and you have quoted the Returns Reference Number as obtained from our Customer Helpline. We will only refund items sent via First/second Class postage, Recorded postage costs will not be refunded, unless an alternative method of sending has been agreed in advance at the time of obtaining a Returns Reference number.
Note: If a receipt is not provided we will not refund your postage. The Postage Frank mark on the package is not Proof of Postage and will not be accepted.
Please ensure you include all packaging, manuals, accessories etc.
All items supplied by ourselves include a 12-month return to base warranty providing that the following terms are met:-
1. The item is only used in the manner it is designed to be used.
2. No signs of misuse are present.
3. For all hardware items, no external casings or covers have been removed.
4. All requirements for use detailed in any literature supplied are complied with.
Any breaches of the above terms may invalidate the warranty.
Your statutory rights are in no way affected by any of the above Terms & Conditions.
Still Have Questions? Contact Customer Service
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, on 0845 459 8849
Response Electronics Limited, Roman House, Lysons Avenue, Ash Vale, Surrey, GU12 5QF
Return postage costs:
* for products returned under the '30 day no quibble warranty' (as applicable to: non-faulty goods, change of mind, incorrect purchase, etc) then the cost of return postage is the responsibility of the customer. For further information or clarification please contact Customer Services.