Please follow the following procedure for sending back any item:
- Contact our customer services and inform them that you wish to return the item delivered. They will issue you with a unique Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) to assist us to identify your return when it comes in.
- Enclose a note with your details, your reason for the return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
- Return the product(s) to us in perfect condition (unused and in its / their original packaging) within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to receive a full refund.
- We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting when you return your parcel. Goods are returned at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or the wrong goods have been supplied.
- We will write to confirm when your exchange or refund has been processed. Please allow up to 3 weeks during busy times. If you need a replacement urgently then please contact our Customer Service Team.
- When the returned item is received in a satisfactory condition you will where appropriate be credited for the returned goods at the price that you originally paid less up to 25% restocking fee; or a replacement item will be sent out to you; or the item will be repaired and sent back to you.
NB Faulty/ damaged goods cannot be accepted without a Returns Authorisation Number.
All cancellations must be made in writing, either by email, fax or letter within 24 hours of ordering. If a cancellation is not received within 24 hours of ordering, the product may be returned unopened and in it s original packaging within 7 days for a full refund. Please refer to our refund conditions for more detailed information on our refund policy and the restocking fee.
Refunds will be made for orders cancelled within 7 days of ordering or for items returned within 7 days of delivery. All goods returned for refund, must be returned in the original undamaged packaging, unopened and in a perfect re-saleable condition to Salveo Ltd by insured post at the sender s expense. Please note: we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Items which are not faulty and are returned after 7 days may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% to cover the costs associated with sending out the item and the administrative time.
Full refunds will be made if the product ordered is delivered damaged or is faulty or if the product that is delivered differs from the one that was ordered. If the item was faulty, Salveo Ltd will refund all postage costs.
Claims for items that are received damaged must be made within 7 days of receipt of the product. After this period, and in all circumstances after 14 days, repair and not replacement will be offered. All repairs will be carried out by Salveo Ltd or their contractors.
No opened software or DVD s will be accepted for refund. Faulty discs will be exchanged by the manufacturer.
Items such as Aquaflex, You breathe, Mediflo Pillows, the Dr Bee Nasal Aspirator and all feminine hygiene products will not be accepted back for refund if opened due to hygiene reasons.
Goods are not sold on a trial basis, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, however caused, including incidental returns cost.