TERMS & CONDITIONS* We accept payment by: Credit or debit card, Paypal, Postal Order, Cheque, Cash Bank Transfer.
* All payments are payable to Regals Motorsport Limited.
* All card payments are handled through our secure payment bureaus, Protx and Paypal.
* For card payments, under no circumstances will we hold any of your sensitive payment details such as your card number or expiry date. For these reasons our order hotline opening hours are strictly enforced. Please refer to the contact page of our website for more information.
* If paying by cheque or postal order please also include a printed or written copy of your order invoice which must include your customer ID, order number, customer details, delivery address, items ordered and invoice date. Without this information we will not be able to process your order efficiently and your payment may be overlooked.
* If mailing your payment please send by first class mail to avoid delay. Recorded delivery is recommended for postal orders. We are not liable for any customer payments lost in transit. These payments are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
* Only payments made by postal order, credit or debit card and Paypal with a ‘confirmed' Paypal delivery address will be taken as instant payments and goods shipped to the customer by return. For all other payments we reserve the right to hold your order for up to 6 full working days to ensure clearance of your payment before the order can be processed and payment credited to your account. This is for protection of both the buyer and seller against fraudulent transactions.
For a full breakdown of delivery costs and options please refer to the ‘Shipping' page within our eBay shop.
* The buyer agrees to pay all shipping and handling fees.
* We charge shipping fees only to cover our costs of materials and labour.
* We deliver to international destinations. A full list of the countries we ship to and the services offered can be viewed under the Shipping Costs section of our website. All delivery costs are calculated automatically based on your chosen shipping destination.
* The delivery service we use by default for all orders within the UK is Royal Mail First Class. For international deliveries the default service is Royal Mail Airmail. Shipping price is based on the total shipping weight of the item(s) in your basket and is calculated automatically by our checkout system.
* Insurance, courier and recorded delivery upgrade options are offered at the checkout on all orders, either by default (default applies only to all orders with shipping weight over 2kg shipped to UK addresses) or at additional cost. We strongly recommend selecting one of these delivery upgrade options at the checkout. If you do not select one of these delivery upgrade options Regals Motorsport Ltd is not liable and will not be held responsible for customer non-receipt of orders or any orders received by the customer in damaged condition. Compensation will only be offered on failed or damaged deliveries if a recorded, courier or insurance delivery upgrade option is selected at the checkout and paid for in full. A maximum value of compensation available applies for each delivery upgrade option. Please refer to the Shipping Costs page of our website for more information.
* For deliveries within the UK only, all orders with a total shipping weight over 2kg up to a maximum of 20kg, the delivery price is fixed at £8.99 inc. VAT. The service used by default will be either Royal Mail first class recorded or next day courier service at our discretion.
* For all international deliveries with a total shipping weight over 2kg up to a maximum of 2.7kg a maximum delivery price also applies. Service used by default is Royal Mail standard airmail.
* We reserve the right to change our shipping prices or shipping policy at any time without prior notice.
* Once we have received a cleared payment your order will be dispatched promptly. We endeavour to ship goods the same day as receiving a cleared payment wherever possible but for legal reasons we can't guarantee this speed of service. For any items ordered which we do not hold in stock or are out of stock those items may be shipped direct from our suppliers. For these items please allow a minimum of 3-10 working days from delivery. For a definition of what certifies a ‘cleared payment' please refer to the Payment section of our terms and conditions.
* Please note the delivery times for each delivery service as stated on the Shipping Costs page of our website refers to the approximate time your order is in transit once we have transferred the goods to the third party responsible for delivering your order. The overall time to delivery from receipt of a cleared payment will be longer.
* We take great care when packing every order to ensure safe shipment to you. In the unlikely event your order is received in damaged condition you must sign for your order as damaged on receipt. Otherwise we will not be held liable for any damage caused to your order whilst in transit.
*Collection is available as a delivery option to customers within the UK. A zero delivery fee applies if choosing to collect your order.
*Customers must pay for their order in full before collecting. Payments need to be certified by ourselves as cleared before any order can be collected, which may take up to 6 working days depending on the payment method selected. Please refer to the Payment section of our Terms & Conditions for more information.
*Collection is available by appointment only. Please call us to agree a suitable time and date for collection in advance. Special terms can also be agreed for collection outside our normal opening hours if required.
* If for any reason you are not happy with any of the item(s) ordered you must return those item(s) within 7 days of receipt to be eligible for any refund, credit or exchange. Please note a mandatory restocking fee of between 10-25% of the ordered item value(s) will apply for any non-stock product lines which were originally supplied to order.
* If the returned item is found to be faulty we will also refund your shipping costs in full.
* Goods should be returned to: Regals Motorsport Ltd, 14 Lyme Road, Disley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK12 2LL. Please include a full copy of your original order invoice or invoice details (which must include your customer ID, your name, your account number, order reference number, order date and order details) and a note explaining your reason for return with the goods.
* Please send your goods using a suitable recorded delivery method as proof of your return. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels that are undelivered. Please retain your proof of postage in case you need to make a claim with your carrier.
* Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a mandatory 10% restocking and administration fee.
* Items must be returned carriage paid. The buyer must cover all carriage expenses.
* Items and their packaging must be returned in new and resalable condition. We reserve the right to levy a charge up to 100% of the item value at our discretion if there is any damage to the returned item or its packaging.
* Please note we are unable to refund the following: Used items, items damaged in transit, the original delivery charge, special items made to order.
* All intellectual property of Regals Motorsport Ltd including patents, trade names, trade marks, logos, registered designs, descriptive content and any other automatic intellectual property rights including aesthetics of this eBay shop and its associated listings are the property of Regals Motorsport Ltd.
* By using this eBay shop you agree to respect these intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, printing, downloading, reproducing or exploiting any of the material contained on this website.
Acceptance of all Terms