REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
Grindstore Ltd offers you a 100% "no quibbles" guarantee that if for any reason you are unhappy with the Goods Grindstore Ltd will:
- exchange the Goods for an alternative poster of your choice to equal value; or
- give you a full refund for the price you paid for the Goods;
As long as:
- you notify us of your intention to return the Goods to Grindstore Ltd ("Notification") within 7 working days of receipt; and
- the Goods are returned to Grindstore Ltd within 21 days from the date of Notification and the Goods are in their original condition, in their original packaging (where possible) and the receipt is enclosed.
the products being returned were
made to order or made on demand. These products include limited edition giclee prints and Custom Framed products.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive the Goods before they reach you, you should contact Grindstore Ltd by e-mail at email@example.com or call 01263 713 417 (UK) / 0044 1263 713 417 (outside UK) with your instruction to cancel. If we have already shipped the Goods you will need to return the Goods to us in accordance the procedure set out above.
Where you return Goods to us and you request a refund, we will:
- issue a refund as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days after we receive your notification.
Where you return Goods to us and you request alternative Goods, we will:
- send you the alternative Goods within the time periods set out at clause 5.1 of the Terms and Conditions. Please note that clauses 5.2 and 5.3 will also apply to alternative Goods; or
- if the alternative Goods are not available, we will advise you within 3 working days and offer you the choice of alternative Goods to the same value or a refund. If you choose for the price to be refunded, the refund will be issued as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days after we receive your notification.
Where you choose to exchange Goods and the alternative Goods are of a lower value, we will issue a refund of the difference between the amount of the original Goods and the alternative Goods as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days after we receive your notification.
Where you choose to exchange Goods and the alternative Goods are of a higher value, we will advise you of the additional amount to be paid and if you choose to proceed with the Order for the alternative goods, we will debit the difference in value from the credit card the details of which you provided in the Order Form.
All refunds will be credited to the credit card the details of which you provided in the Order Form.
Where you are returning Goods because the Goods supplied were:
- incorrect or
- defective, faulty or damaged
Grindstore Ltd will be happy to refund any delivery charges incurred by you in returning the goods.
Where Grindstore Ltd supplies the Goods to you in good condition and you wish to return them, you will be responsible for costs of the return postage to us.
Returned Goods should be sent to the Returns Address set out below
2 Heath Drive
When returning Goods please enclose a slip with your name, postal and e-mail addresses and phone number.
Grindstore Ltd is always looking for ways to improve its service and so it would be useful if you also include a brief explanation of the reasons for returning the Goods.