Faulty Products – within 14 days of receipt (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault within 14 days of receipt, please contact us on 0300-3300970 or via Ebay message to advise us of the fault. We will then, at your preference collect the item for a full refund or offer to exchange the item for the same model. If you prefer you can also elect to have the item repaired free of charge at one of our approved service centres (as per the process below).
Faulty Products – after 14 days of receipt (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item at one of our approved service centres. You are responsible (including costs) for transport of your item.
Please use our service centre locator to find your closest Approved Service Centre: http://panasonic.eu/ServiceCenter/en_GB/index_uk.html
- Contact your local service centre directly to book your repair.
- The item must be securely packaged, preferably in the original packaging using the inserts supplied.
- Upon receipt of your item we will provide a FOC repair including any mechanical parts, if in the unlikely event the unit is beyond economical repair a like for like replacement will be provided.
- When we have repaired your item we will contact you to advise it is ready for collection.
- Our FOC repair service excludes cosmetic/accidental damage and customer misuse. In the event of an item being returned to us for these reasons we will contact you and provide you an estimate for repairing or ask you to collect the item from us at your expense.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.