HERE AT PERFECT POLISHING KITS WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON SELLING YOU THE RIGHT POLISHING KIT, FOR THE JOB YOU NEED TO DO. WITH OVER 35 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE POLISHING TRADE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH POLISHING ANY METAL OR JUST NEED ADVICE ON POLISHING
WHETHER YOU ARE BUYING FROM US OR NOT !!!
THE POLISHING DOCTOR
HERE AT PERFECT POLISHING KITS ON
Perfect Polishing Kits September 2010
Recycle your old electrical Bench Grinder here!
If you’re buying a new electrical Bench Grinder, we will recycle your old one for free
Please do not throw electrical equipment (including those items marked with this symbol) in your bin. This is because:
- Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
- Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment.
- If we do not recycle electrical items they will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by offering all customers buying new electrical Bench Grinders free take-back of their old Bench Grinders on a like-for-like basis in our stores. Unwanted items should be returned within 28 days of purchasing your new product.
Options:-To have your old Bench Grinder disposed of by us free of charge.
There will be a charge for collecting a Bench Grinder up to 20 kilos.
On a like for like basis
- You may return your old Bench Grinder by post at your own cost.
- We can collect by FedEx at a cost of £10.00 for one Bench Grinder only up to 20 kilos UK Mainland only.
Not including the Highlands or Isles of Scotland or the Isles off the UK.
- Disposing of the Bench Grinder. You can contact your local Council who will provide you with information of an out let that will take you old electrical Bench Grinder for recycling
- For more information please contact us on 01827 717 606