Terms and Conditions of sale
· NVRC also known as Northants Vehicle Recycling Centre is a division of AFG Transport Ltd
· Before you order any parts ensure you are 100% satisfied that they are suitable for your intended use, We do not guarantee parts to be compatible with any other model than the one we have detailed in our listing, regardless of whatever model it may be known to fit
· Where possible we will list known part numbers for our items which you should check against yours.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the listing reflects the information we hold on the part, however in some cases parts are listed whilst still on the vehicle, which may make checking the condition of the part prior to removal difficult, all mechanical componants are checked whilst on the vehicle prior to listing and are only listed if they are functioning as they should
- All car parts removed from a second hand vehicle will show some sign of age, they are not new parts, but are servicable, paint work may be slightly dulled or marked, lightly dented or scratched, but anything more serious will be identified in the listing.
- Sometimes mistakes happen we are after all human, but if your not happy please call us on 01933 225511 or email email@example.com and give us the chance to put it right,
- Every one who buys an item on eBay is entitled to give feedback after all its one of the things we all love about eBay is the fact your able to review not only the item but also the company you are dealing with, however there are some things to remember when leaving feedback, firstly be honest about the service you have received, and if there are problems don't just leave bad feedback without giving the seller the opportunity to put it right, please understand that if your not happy with the item for whatever reason simply call the office and return the item for a full refund, we give you 14 days from the day your order is received to do this . if your not happy after this then feel free to leave honest feedback, but remember we will make every effort to resolve the matter if you give us the chance.
· Should you order a part you no longer require you may return it to us FOR A FULL REFUND we do not however pay the return postage charges unless there is a problem with the part, please call us for a returns number so we can ensure your refund is actioned upon receipt.
· All parts sold are checked to ensure they are merchantable and functioning as they should be. Where parts are sold with known defects those defects will be detailed in our listing. If however a defect goes un-noticed please call our office so we can advise you on how we can help.
· All orders placed must detail your shipping address and contact telephone number. Failure to do this may delay the shipment of your order.
· Before placing your order please check our delivery charges. Should you wish to arrange your own courier collection this can be done subject to a charge for packaging and any administrative requirements your courier may require.
· All parts are discreetly marked to identify them as our stock any returns must still have these marks otherwise we will not accept any liabilities
· Any item supplied incorrectly by ourselves will be refunded upon the return of the item with 14 days - subject to us being contacted prior to it being returned, to bring it to our attention.
PLEASE NOTE: IF NOT A UK MAINLAND BIDDER
Northern Ireland, The highlands and Islands may in some circumstances incur additional costs, please contact us for an accurate shipping quotation prior to bidding
Delivery can also be arranged for most countries worldwide send a message requesting a quotation prior to bidding/buying any item
For any more assistance or clarification of any of the points listed above please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our contact details are listed on this page.