Boat Hire is available year round subject to weather conditions. We have a wide range of boats available. As a general rule you can turn up and go, but please book if you are a large group or if you require tuition.
- Motor Boats (up to 8 adults, subject to weight)
- Rowing boats (Up to 8 people, subject to weight)
- Sit on Top Kayaks - no experience needed. Single, double or 2.5 man boats
- Traditional Kayaks
- Canoes (up to 4 people, subject to weight)
Buoyancy aids are provided with all hire and wetsuits where needed. We have full shower and changing facilities.
Individual / Family Tuition
We are AALA Licensed, fully insured and only use qualified instructors. Tuition is normally available on a small group basis by the hour but we can tailor make courses to your requirements. A few days notice is all that is needed to book your session, occasionally we can fit you in on the same day.
Tuition available in:-
- Canoeing / Kayaking (BCU star awards available)
- Improvised raft building.
Please phone for further info.
We can cater for large groups as well as families. However early booking is advisable as many groups return every year, and the diary can fill up early. The full range of activities is available, as a day of mixed activities or as a one or multi-day course in one activity.
We can arrange breakfast / lunch / dinner in our cafe if required.
Please call to discuss your requirements.