New Dawn Handmade Soap
|Retail & Wholesale of Natural, Organic Skin & Hair Care treatments: Liquid & Solid Soap, Shampoo, Cream, Essential Oil. Amazing customer feedback for Normal, Acne, Oily, Dry, Blackheads, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rash, Combination, Sensitive, New Born, Aging, Scars, Keratosis Pilaris, Rosacea, Dandruff.|
Every day we get masses of excellent positive feedback with regards to many different skin and scalp conditions. However, everyone's skin is unique and there is always an underlying root cause that often needs to be dealt with at the same time so unfortunately nothing can be guaranteed. Having said that, what better products could there be to use on any skin/hair type than 99% natural, 70-90% organic skin products?
Going by the customer feedback we have received since opening our Ebay shop in 2005 we believe the best way to start tackling any skin or scalp problem is by trying wash products (soap, shampoo) from several specific ranges in sample sizes first. Then after you have patch tested your unique skin for sensitivity issues and decided which one you enjoy the most, buy the full size to see long term results. Amazingly it seems that some sample sizes used on particular conditions eg.acne, eczema, KP, etc last long enough to see the beginnings of an improvement.
To make the most of our unique sampling service please...
If you can't find the product or size that you want or you have any other questions please go to our 'Frequently Asked Questions' page (see link bottom left) or speak to us...Dawn & Andrew on: 01437 741213. Thank you for shopping with us. Your custom is highly valued and we wish you all things good!
- Look down the left hand side and click on our shop category: 'Select SKIN & HAIR type below'...scroll down & click on the one condition that is the biggest problem for you (this system can often lead to finding a range that will help with any other skin/hair problems too)
- Choose from the sample packs/items you see on that page.
- Follow the simple instructions that come with your sample pack and enjoy testing your samples. You will also find these instructions on our page 'Instructions for best results' (link bottom left of this page)
- Note the Range number/fragrance from the label of the sample that you feel might work best for you long term. If you find your skin reacts well to two ranges then you may choose to use one range in the morning and the other at night.
- TO FIND LARGER SIZES in this shop look under 'Shop Categories' (down left side of page), click on 'ALL SIZES~Select Range below' and click on your chosen Range number/fragrance.
- The products on that page contain 99% natural and 70-100% organic ingredients including the particular essential oil that was in the sample that you and your skin enjoyed the most. Find & 'add to basket' a larger size of your chosen product. Please note that all the solid soap on that page is exactly the same solid soap even though it may have a different title or size and likewise for all other product types eg.Shampoo, Rich cream, Light cream, etc.
- On this same page you will find samples of other products that you may want to add to your basket to enhance/speed up your treatment. eg. Rich Moisturiser in jars (for dry skin), Light Moisturiser in bottles (for oily/combination/normal skin), Hair Conditioner, Essential Oils, etc.
- When you have finished adding items to your basket go through checkout paying for all your items at once so that you will receive them all in the same package.
- Nearly all products are available in sample, standard & money-saving eco refill sizes.
Simple instructions to print off for best results
To give our natural skin care products a fair trial you should do a 24 hour patch test first (behind ear and inside elbow) and then follow our instructions below using only New Dawn wash products (liquid or solid soap, shampoo) during the trial. However you should always ask your doctor before discontinuing anything that has been prescribed.
Solid Soap/Cleanser bars/Face, Hand & Body Wash
For face washing use at least twice a day and test each sample for 3-5 days:
Wash hands and splash face with warm water
Lather in hands and apply in gentle circular movements, or better still, apply bar directly on to face/body.
Rinse bar of soap and leave to drain (bars left in a puddle of water will dissolve)
Massage/leave soap on for at least 2 mins.
Rinse with warm running water. Close pores with a few splashes of cool (not cold) water.
Gently pat dry with a clean towel.
For best results, once you have established which is the best range for your unique skin, test out a moisturiser in the same range, to apply after washing ...’Light’ (for normal,combination or oily skin) or ‘Rich’ (for dry skin)
For Acne spots/ Boils and Milia/Milk Spots a tiny amount of our organic Tea Tree oil applied (once a day at bedtime) individually to each spot/bump after washing with our soap, often works well. Apply with a cotton bud sparingly and be especially careful when applying close to sensitive areas eg. eyes. If concerned dilute Tea Tree oil 4 drops to 1 teasp olive oil before applying.
For hand & body washing at least once a day:
Slowly massage onto warm wet skin for at least 2 mins to give the aromatherapy ingredients time to work their magic, before rinsing off. Better still have a long luxurious soak in the bath. After gentle drying, for further treatment, once you have established which is the best range for you, you could test out a 'New Dawn’ Moisturiser (light or rich) in the matching range number.
Shampoo & Gel Wash (for whole body including face)
For hair washing:
Wet hair and apply shampooMassage slowly with fingertips, thoroughly working the gel into the scalp (without scratching the scalp) for about 2 minutes. Lather is not important to the cleansing process but working the gel right into the scalp is importantRinse thoroughly still massaging with fingertips and repeat processGently towel dry and leave to dry naturally if possible (especially if you have an itchy/dry scalp or damaged hair)For best results on dry hair/scalp, test our hair conditioner in the same range.
For face washing:
Yes, I do find our shampoo great for washing my face as it has 70% pH balanced Aloe Vera content. Use as Wash above.
For body washing & as ‘Aromatherapy Bubble Bath’:
Slowly massage onto warm wet skin for at least 2 mins to give the aromatherapy ingredients time to work their magic, before rinsing off. Better still add about a tablespoon of Shampoo & Gel Wash to your running bath water. and have a long luxurious soak in the bath to really let the wonderful ingredients work their magic.
First trial a corresponding shampoo product as above.Apply and massage conditioner into scalp slowly with fingertips, thoroughly working it into the scalp (without scratching the scalp) for about 2 minutes. Working the lotion right into the scalp is importantRinse thoroughly still massaging with fingertips.
Face & Body Moisturiser ~ Light or Rich
First trial any corresponding 'New Dawn’ wash product as instructed above.Apply cream with clean hands in slow massaging circular movements.For dry skin wash and apply Rich moisturiser once a day to start with, increasing to twice a day or more often if required. Everyone's skin is unique so you will have to judge for yourself. Using too much can sometimes overload your body with the active ingredients, using 'just enough' is bound to be the most beneficial thing to aim for.
For normal, combination or Oily Skin wash at least twice a day and apply Light moisturiser once or twice a day as necessary. Maybe start by applying sparingly once a day in the morning and if you find your skin needs it increase to twice a day, morning and night.
It's a very good idea not to expect miracles or a magic bullet as skin problems usually have a root cause(s) eg. stress, air pollution, water quality, lack of certain minerals and/or vitamins, lack of water intake, parasites, fungal infections, etc..which will need to be addressed at the same time to achieve a complete cure. For more details on this you may want to take a look at: http://www.thehealthdetectives.co.uk