19. We offer a full money back guarantee if you decide that you do not want the item based on the following terms:
- item must be in its original condition and packaging and unassembled (if applicable)
- must be unused and complete
- customer must be liable for all delivery charges so a refund will not be given for the delivery charge incurred by us nor any costs that you may incur in sending the item back to us
- Please notify us within 7 days of receiving the item if you wish to return the product
Please note that all items are inspected prior to despatch and will also be inspected when returned.
20. Nearly all damage occurs during transit. If you are using our delivery service, all items are signed for as proof of delivery. Please ensure that prior to signing, you check that the packaging is intact. We are unable to accept claims for damages where the item has been signed for as ‘packaging intact’.
21. We are unable to accept the return of damaged items if the item was not delivered by us and you have used your own courier.
22. All damages should be reported to us within 24 hours. If it is possible to provide us with photographic evidence of the damage then please do so.
23. All return items must be in the original wrappings and unused and unassembled (if applicable). Therefore please be very careful when un-wrapping the items to keep the packaging intact. This is essential to avoid damages on return.
24. We will try our best to replace the damaged item. However, if this is not possible then we will offer a refund in line with our refund policy.
25. In the highly unlikely event that an item is defective, you must inform us via email within 30 days. Claims for defective items must be supported via evidence in the form of digital photographs which you should email to us.
26. Any bespoke pieces or any made to order items ordered from our hampton waxed and painted pine ranges or from our venice bathroom collection will be subject to a 20% restocking fee if you wish to return.
27. taking into account the varying individual conditions to which the furniture could be subject to once delivered, under no circumstances will we replace or refund items once 30 days has elapsed since delivery.
28. We attempt to meet all our customers needs. In cases where a dispute can not be resolved the final decision will be at management’s discretion.
Furniture design and characteristics
29. The majority of our items are handcrafted, and as a consequence, all sizes are offered as a guide only. It is virtually impossible to accurately portray the actual colour of natural wood product in a picture, due to differing screen resolutions, and natural variations from batch to batch. With regards to our wood furniture, we endeavour to give the best portrayal of colour, but we cannot accept colour or shade differences as evidence of defects. As a general rule, dark items look lighter in reality, and light items look darker in reality. A close match is more likely if two or more items are purchased at the same time because they will come from the same batch. If you wish to return an item because of a shade difference or any other reason, we are willing to offer a refund as long as our returns terms and conditions are met. However, original carriage charges and collection costs will be at the customer’s expense, and the returned item must be resellable as 'brand new' as per the terms stated above.
30. Nara Furnishings recognises that your privacy is very important to you and that it is your right to control your information. We know that providing such information is an act of trust and we take that trust seriously. Nara Furnishings will never sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your information.
31. Debit card and credit card payments can be taken over the phone. All information is entered onto Paypal’s virtual terminal system and the payment is authorised. Paypal is a reputable company and all details provided are secure. We do not in any circumstance store or record your payment information for our records.
General terms and conditions
32. We reserve the right not to accept any order request if:
- Any of the terms are contravened
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
33. If you have a complaint or remark to make then please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially.